PilotShop | Releases + Tracking

Kritikdevelopment

Do you have thePilotShop addon working A OK?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have thePilotShop addon working A OK?

• Yes
    • No

I have not gave this a try yet. I was wondering if it was going to be overwritten with updates and such is why I waited. I think it is really a great addon and am itching to give it a test try. Is it as simple as the link to it was overwritten maybe? Surely it don't get installed by editing phpVMS core files does it?

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unknown Punctuation String @ 21

STR: =================================================

SQL: The pilotshop table

=================================================

CREATE TABLE `phpvms_pilotshop` (

`id` INT( 15 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY ,

`pid` INT( 15 ) NULL ,

`name` VARCHAR( 100 ) NULL ,

`shop_type` INT( 15 ) NULL ,

`product_type` INT( 15 ) NULL ,

`image_link` TEXT NULL ,

`description` TEXT NULL ,

`price` FLOAT NULL )

The pilotshop_types table

CREATE TABLE `phpvms_pilotshop_types` (

`type` INT( 1 ) NULL ,

`description` TEXT NULL )

The pilotshop_bought table

CREATE TABLE `phpvms_pilotshop_bought` (

`id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY ,

`pilot_id` INT( 11 ) NULL ,

`product_id` INT( 11 ) NULL )

SQL query:

The pilotshop table ================================================= CREATE TABLE `phpvms_pilotshop` ( `id` INT( 15 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY , `pid` INT( 15 ) NULL , `name` VARCHAR( 100 ) NULL , `shop_type` INT( 15 ) NULL , `product_type` INT( 15 ) NULL , `image_link` TEXT NULL , `description` TEXT NULL , `price` FLOAT NULL ) The pilotshop_types table ================================================= CREATE TABLE `phpvms_pilotshop_types` ( `id` INT( 15 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY , `type` INT( 1 ) NULL , `name` VARCHAR( 100 ) NULL , `description` TEXT NULL ) The pilotshop_bought table ================================================= CREATE TABLE `phpvms_pilotshop_bought` ( `id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY , `pilot_id` INT( 11 ) NULL , `product_id` INT( 11 ) NULL )

MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'The pilotshop table

CREATE TA' at line 1

Any ideas anyone?

• Administrators

They're missing engine types:

CREATE TABLE `phpvms_pilotshop_bought` (
`id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY ,
`pilot_id` INT( 11 ) NULL ,
`product_id` INT( 11 ) NULL 
) ENGINE = MYISAM;

CREATE TABLE `phpvms_pilotshop_types` (
`type` INT( 1 ) NULL ,
`description` TEXT NULL 
) ENGINE = MYISAM;

CREATE TABLE `phpvms_pilotshop` (
`pid` INT( 15 ) NULL ,
`shop_type` INT( 15 ) NULL ,
`product_type` INT( 15 ) NULL ,
`image_link` TEXT NULL ,
`description` TEXT NULL ,
`price` FLOAT NULL 
) ENGINE = MYISAM;

Also, it seems like you were copying the installation text in also. Just copy the code above and try it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i keep getting this error when clicking on the shopadmin overview

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/atlasvi1/public_html/admin/templates/ShopAdmin/shops_overview.tpl on line 36

heres the offending line?

foreach($allshoptypes as $shoptype) {

and the same in page_pilothome.tpl

foreach ( $products as $product) { ?>

any clues

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I think Kritek has abandoned the project, I have not seen him around in some time.

Yeah same here simpilot. I haven't heard a peep about him. Maybe busy or got bored with it.

Hey guys,

Sorry for my inactivity, hectic life. The foreach error you are receiving could be produced due to the lack of data added. Add a shop, type or whatever and see if it goes away. This was my first app release so of course, it was sketchy but do expect a new installment this summer.

Any more questions email me at kritikdevelopment@gmail.com

• Moderators

Hey guys,

Sorry for my inactivity, hectic life. The foreach error you are receiving could be produced due to the lack of data added. Add a shop, type or whatever and see if it goes away. This was my first app release so of course, it was sketchy but do expect a new installment this summer.

Any more questions email me at kritikdevelopment@gmail.com

WELCOME BACK!!!!! Happy to see you online!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think this addon needs a admin module like the events addon has so when phpvms gets updated, it does not over write anything.

For now, I will add my own link in footer or something like that that only admin can see so I do not have to edit any pf the core phpVMS files.

Not sure I will ever use this addon, but was curious to see what it was about. I got a shop up and running smoothly the first try.

guys,

can anyone help me here?

When i try to add a shop type or product type, it says that the type has been added, but when i look at all the types or at the database, nothing is added at all...

Strange,.. can someone tell me the steps to take to figure out where the problem is?

Regards,

Lucas

guys,

can anyone help me here?

When i try to add a shop type or product type, it says that the type has been added, but when i look at all the types or at the database, nothing is added at all...

Strange,.. can someone tell me the steps to take to figure out where the problem is?

Regards,

Lucas

I am not real sure as to why you are having that issue. I did a test install of phpVMS on my WAMP server and then added this addon once more and followed directions to the T and I had a shop up and running smoothly. I am trying to replicate your problem. If I am able to and find an answer, I will gladly come back and let you know.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Another issue my self and a few others have bumped in to was after purchasing items, when you click the pilots home page you can not see the items that you purchased. The reason, it is not populating the database with the item that you purchased.

• Moderators

I really hope it's not the phpVMS updates affecting it, becasue i been getting it lately. But i'll look into it what is wrong casue I think i must did something with the editing of the files but i'm not sure but i'll look into it later and return later this week.