Blue Plains

Guest N402KC

Guest CableGuy

Hi Guys,

I know times are rough, But now that I'm getting free time, Im starting to skin some sites up for yah. This is my first *Release* fully skinned. As you see in the footer, It was a free template just like all of em, But this one is pretty nice. Features Of this include;

*If Pilot is not logged in, It shows Login form, If pilot is logged in, It shows custom menu that you can edit.

*No HTML Editing Needed (Unless you rename the template)

*Everything is setup so that when you add a page, Link is auto added + Content fits in page good

* Free To Download

PLEASE MAKE NOTE, Your Google Maps NEED TO BE 650X650 OR LESS, otherwise the map will expand over the right menu. Other then that, Drag the Frontpage_main into the templates folder and your good to go. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT RENAME TEMPLATE, If so, You get the honors of renaming everything.

Link to Preview

- http://vanation.org/dev

Link to Download

- http://vanation.org/dev/releases/Template1.zip

Thanks Guys

Template1.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You might want to check the public profile, as the past 30 day pireps graph over laps the side bar.

Cheers

Dan C

Hi Dan (and others finding the same problem),

The chart width isn't part of Brian's template.

In core\templates\pilot_public_profile.tpl down around line 80, there's:

$chart_width = '800';
$chart_height = '250';

Change the '800' to whatever you want, and the 30-day pireps chart fits right in.

I found '650' to be OK for me.

Really great skin Brian. :)

Ken

Hi Dan (and others finding the same problem),

The chart width isn't part of Brian's template.

In core\templates\pilot_public_profile.tpl down around line 80, there's:

$chart_width = '800';
$chart_height = '250';

Change the '800' to whatever you want, and the 30-day pireps chart fits right in.

I found '650' to be OK for me.

Really great skin Brian. :)

Ken

I really like this template! I've modified it a little bit to suit my needs. I only have one problem atm.

All of my pages, but one look fine.

When you look at a flight, http://www.lunickair.com/index.php/schedules/details/1 My right column shows up at the bottom. I've adjusted the google map and graph and it still shows at the bottom. None of my other pages have this issue but this one. I've looked all over the different templates, but cannot find a solution.