Obsess Blue

RogerB

I don't think that you can do it that way. You would need to re-invent the wheel and customize the navigation menu for each page you want what to show where. I've never heard of anyone wanting to do it that way, and I think it would just confuse people wanting to search your pages for a certain link they want. I know I'd leave your VA if I saw that.

Give me the link to your site, so I can see what you want.

http://virtualamerican.org/test

There isn't anything for you to see. The problem is that I can't get what I want to show up. Do you know how, in the default header.tpl in the ObsessBlue there is a navigation bar in the sidebar? I'm only wanting that to show up in the pilot center.

I think you may be able to use this bit of code. You would have to change frontpage to profilepage or what ever it is for pilot center. I have used it before to hide stuff and it worked out great.

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/1899-only-show-when-on-home/

And I am more than sure this code is different then the one that was given to you earlier on in this thread.

• Like 1

I think you may be able to use this bit of code. You would have to change frontpage to profilepage or what ever it is for pilot center. I have used it before to hide stuff and it worked out great.

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/1899-only-show-when-on-home/

And I am more than sure this code is different then the one that was given to you earlier on in this thread.

Thank you very much. That was all that I needed!

Have some other questions aswell :-)

Im the pilot center you got some links to diffretn things that is in blue colour and get kinda brown/red when you have pushed on them. How can i change that so it is black and still black when pushed on?

Rank system: I have changed that to manual and it works ok. but i want to change alittle of it.

I have some admin ranks, and i dont want them to show up in pilot center rank tab that says you have 10 hours left to CEO rank Is it away to be able to turn off hours count for Admin ranks? And i also want to change the counting from Hours to flights. how can i do that?

Get rid of all that script from that page, add some divs at the bottom of the page, well quite a lot of closing divs and youll be sorted.

Yeah, you can do what Mark says. You can look in the other Obsess Blue thread and look for my post that explains what to delete from the pilot_main.tpl

• 2 months later...

Roger, i have been using Obsessblue since starting my VA, The only one thing i have had a problem with is that there is no airline search facility in the schedules search.

i have tried in vain many times to incorporate one but failed.Is this something you can add or pproovide the rel. code for?

Cheers

Alex

• Moderators

Roger, i have been using Obsessblue since starting my VA, The only one thing i have had a problem with is that there is no airline search facility in the schedules search.

i have tried in vain many times to incorporate one but failed.Is this something you can add or pproovide the rel. code for?

Cheers

Alex

HI i dont have a problem with the search, if you like i could pastebin that template for you?

Oh yeh i see what you mean,

I promote the use of the Frontschedules module search, its in the forum here to download and all you have to do is link to it

example32.png

I tried daves frontschedules but when is use them his search by aircraft doesnt work as it uses $aircrafts whereas my version appears to use $equipment. (but thats a different story and i dont want to hijack the thread.)

And yes roger thats exactly what i need.