FSPassengers Support

Nabeel

• Administrators

I was planning on keeping this under wraps, but the first few flights using FSPassengers have been logged  ;D

So...I am proud to announce that phpVMS will have official FSPassengers support in this next update! Same as FSACARS, just download a config file and drop it in. FSPassengers (for both FS9 and the new FSX version) supports exporting your pilot reports to a VA, and using phpVMS, this makes its easy for both you as admins, and for your pilots.  The only downside is that there are no status updates, but hopefully that will be something added in the future, to dot track your flight along on the ACARS map.

Along with basic financials, this next update will be an exciting one! Happy new year indeed :D

• Administrators

Great! There's a few catches while using it - for instance, I haven't found out how to add the registration for aircraft, so that'll be blank, and an admin has to fix it. I'm thinking of work arounds though. And it won't be on the live map :(