CAVacars

bruno101

Poole - I'd advise you to be patient! Everyone has there own lives and that takes priority! We can't all sit on here all day or nothing would be done! Other people (Not myself) I know for a fact have family's! We need to respect peoples lives and what they do.

• Like 3

hey bruno how would i change the logo in the .EXE file as you stated to me please PM me info please if possable

As I already told you via e-mail, you cannot change picture in exe. I can and i have done it for you. 2 times. So you have to make up your mind. I do not have time and will to change pictures for you every few days.

why is this software not connecting to the FSUIPC withn fsx

The moment you press 'Start log' button, it should connect to fsuipc (over WideFS too, if you use it) and text in status bar should change to FSUIPC connected and color should change to green. If it doesn't, try to reinstall fsuipc.

Poole - I'd advise you to be patient! Everyone has there own lives and that takes priority! We can't all sit on here all day or nothing would be done! Other people (Not myself) I know for a fact have family's! We need to respect peoples lives and what they do.

Tnx m8,

Indeed, i do have a regular job & family (2 kids) so my free time is limited.

Poole, i already answered to your questions in our e-mail comunication so if you are not happy with answer i gave, asking same question here won't change a thing!

• Like 3

sorry to say there is an issue wit hthe software had a C++ bloke have a look today and he said there is an error with the coding as i have had 3 people pay for FSUIPC including my self and still the FSUIPC part of the software will not connect and you cant say its the other people as well as these all our the world apart from 1 so the software needs to be looked at before anyone else downlaods it

Thanks Bruno

sorry to say there is an issue wit hthe software had a C++ bloke have a look today and he said there is an error with the coding as i have had 3 people pay for FSUIPC including my self and still the FSUIPC part of the software will not connect and you cant say its the other people as well as these all our the world apart from 1 so the software needs to be looked at before anyone else downlaods it

Thanks Bruno

CAVacars is written in vb.NET so you cannot ger error mesage with C++. I think that FSUIPC is written in C++ so check your FSUIPC instalation.

Can you paste here error mesage you get?

Bruno

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just tried this, and worked no problems at all. Only "error" is on website when flight is finished, there is a spelling error:

GK0001 GK4450 EHRD EGLC Ofloading Passengers 0

0 nm / 00:00

should be "off loading" not "ofloading"

Otherwise great, and I think better than kACARS.

Gary

Thank you for this. Will be corrected.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, Bruno, I'm trying to implement your Acars system in my VA, but ones of the fligth we make is in VFR, and when we insert the FL level, below, 10000 feets, make an error saying "Put the FL in correct ft", it is posible to change to altitudes of 2000, 3000, and so on.

Thank you very much.

I keep getting a "no file has been selected" error then a "could not get data" error

I get the same error.. and i have the module in: \core\modules\CAVacars_free folder as well. I don't see where to save the profile either? Just a popup window that requires you to populate in va url, pilot id and pwd. I also chcked permissions on the install fodler and made sure i had full permissions.

Besides that, i like the look of it and the fact it shows more data, getting a chance to add you VA logo for free is another great benefit :) Keep up the great work Bruno and hope to get my issues resolved :)

• 2 weeks later...

Are you continuing the development? If yes can you make a french version I can help you with the translation just make a list of the word you need and I'll sent it to you

Hi,

Yes, it is still in development, but i had some custom versions to do and some other projects to complete in this last few weeks.

Multilanguage support is in TODO list. When i prepare file with everything that has to be translated, i'll send here link to file.

I get the same error.. and i have the module in: \core\modules\CAVacars_free folder as well. I don't see where to save the profile either? Just a popup window that requires you to populate in va url, pilot id and pwd. I also chcked permissions on the install fodler and made sure i had full permissions.

Besides that, i like the look of it and the fact it shows more data, getting a chance to add you VA logo for free is another great benefit :) Keep up the great work Bruno and hope to get my issues resolved :)

You do not have to save profile. When you close popup window, it is saved.

If you still getting this error, make me test account and send me pilotID, pass and url in private message so i can see what is the probmem.

• 2 weeks later...