CONTENT REMOVED

StartVM

That video doesn't look really good in my opinion. And the additional features are a bit...well..not well thought out

Going to have to agree unfortunately. Seeing the textures loading on to the aircraft model isn't good, also the panning and general composition of shots let it down.

Then again, $30 is not a lot, so you get what you pay for.

I would consider getting a discrete graphics card as integrated graphics just won't keep up...

Thanks guys for the feedback, constructive criticism is the only way to improve. I agree that it may be wise to hold off until, I can afford better equipment, but hey I have to start somewhere. By making money off of cheaper videos, I will be able to improve them in the future. Below is a new one I have made. Make sure to view in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqudKVfxOlg

• 2 weeks later...

this video is still similar to the past one, and unfortunately i have to agree with Tom.

Another thing I wanna say is that you are asking too much

music, ok, but to sync you need to pay 5 bucks??

well, checkout this one that is an awesome fsx vid: (i didnt make it)

EDIT: you should use fsrecorder to film, its free and better

I could do videos like this for a flat out $30 if I have time. My work took second place under JerdooFlightX in the FSDreamTeam Video Contest, and I don't charge 200 euros like he does as a starting cost so I'm pretty cheap. Here is one my videos if you're curious:

If you would like to do videos like that for $30 that is GREAT! You will probably get more business than me. But my time is precious and by the time I finish, it takes about 5 hours of my precious time, so I am going to charge for my time. :P

• Moderators

LOL on your picture you look verry jung(still a kid) so your time is not even by far precious from the moment you work and have kids and have a house to pay for then time gets precious but when you are a kid time is something you have in exess.

LOL on your picture you look verry jung(still a kid) so your time is not even by far precious from the moment you work and have kids and have a house to pay for then time gets precious but when you are a kid time is something you have in exess.

Is there really any need for the personal attack? I'm constantly surprised by the "adults" on this forum.

If your time really is so much more precious, why did you spend it writing that comment? -_-

Joeri - I think it would be nice if you didn't "grill" other Chase. You make this forum look very immature and unruly.

I'm sure Nabeel or the mature moderators wouldn't be happy if they see the forum has deteriorated to one

of the moderators personally criticizing (in a deconstructive way) to another member.

Don't abuse your powers, because as easily as they were given to you - you could lose them. :)

Just a reminder this forum is supposed to helpful, constructive, and nice - not the opposite.

;)

• Moderators

Joeri - I think it would be nice if you didn't "grill" other Chase. You make this forum look very immature and unruly.

I'm sure Nabeel or the mature moderators wouldn't be happy if they see the forum has deteriorated to one

of the moderators personally criticizing (in a deconstructive way) to another member.

Don't abuse your powers, because as easily as they were given to you - you could lose them. :)

Just a reminder this forum is supposed to helpful, constructive, and nice - not the opposite.

;)

I love how Joeri goes and locks topics for personal attacks on others (http://forum.phpvms....587-impulse-v2/) yet he comes and does it to others. Just shows yet again how hypocritical and childish some of these "adults" are :P

Is there really any need for the personal attack? I'm constantly surprised by the "adults" on this forum.

If your time really is so much more precious, why did you spend it writing that comment? -_-

Tom never said my time is more precious.

chase i locked the other post on request of the TS thats something we mods do.

Chase i personaly think iff Nabeel still had the time to see what was going on here and how deteriated the new members here are then he would feel even worse. in the beginning new members even tried to do things themselfs or look for a solution and help others.

now most try to get a top$ for something they just started.

why the hell do you gents think most major developers here aren't showing new stuff on here they just lost instrest because off all the s*** here.

• Members

in the beginning new members even tried to do things themselfs or look for a solution and help others.

If that is your opinion then you should delete paid services as a forum category

Whenever there is a demand for services there will be people asking for money to do a service

why the hell do you gents think most major developers here aren't showing new stuff on here they just lost instrest because off all the s*** here.

Top $? If you think what people here charge is a lot then I invite you to get a quote from a professional for the same work.

Major developers aren't here because people are too tight to pay reasonable amounts for the effort involved.