Impulse V2!

Hello People!

Some of you may remeber my last, failed VA, using free hosting.

That, has gone to god and much like the mystical phoenix, a new VA rises from the Ashes,

Impulse Virtual,

We are a startup VA based in Germany, currently, we have 5 pilots, but we are hoping to expand.

Unlike last time, our VA is being hosted by a friend, on his privete hosting computer. Our VA Currently is not concentrating on the fancy stuff of Skins, repaints and pilot manuals, we are concentrating on good, honest flying.

We hope to see you there soon,

The Impulse Virtual Team

• Moderators

yeah chase i think you ara completly correct in that. and you might want to reflect that on yourself.

and by looking at your staff list it tells me alot.

as for you impulse i would try and upload a good theme or get one made and then good luck on working out your va hoping you get it off the ground

yeah chase i think you ara completly correct in that. and you might want to reflect that on yourself.

and by looking at your staff list it tells me alot.

as for you impulse i would try and upload a good theme or get one made and then good luck on working out your va hoping you get it off the ground

What do you mean my staff list tells you a lot? :wacko:

Well honestly, unless you want a failed virtual airline you really do have to have a custom skin that is visually appealing. If you don't have time then either pay someone to do it or just don't open a virtual airline at all because owning a virtual airline means countless hours in front of a screen.

And the dude helping clearly isn't very good as we can see from your current site. Also, if he is helping then for god sake wait until he is finished with the site before announcing your opening then you may actually attract pilots and avoid a backlash

Not to be mean or anything, but ask yourself this. If you yourself can't invest a bit of effort in getting a custom skin, or at least coding it, how do you expect your future pilots to invest in their free time too? There are plenty of VAs out there for pilots who are interested in flying. You gotta have a custom skin, or minimum an edited freeware skin that are widely available here on the forums, to make your VA unique from others. And for god sake, you gotta at least change the phpvms logo to your Impulse logo ;)

I wish your VA best of luck :)

• Like 5

Reiterating what Sher said, in order to run a successful and fun virtual airline you must dedicate time and effort!

If you want pilots to dedicate their time flying for you, you must dedicate your time building a great virtual aviation

environment for them.

Going to leave with a quote:

You will never be satisfied with anything less than the highest you can attain

:)