Route_Details

Angel Air

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I am trying to get the route flown to show on the ACARS map waypoint to waypoint I have followed what has been said in this thread http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/6064-waypoints-along-airway/ and I still can not get it to work. I think the problem is because the route_details section is not being filled all that is in that section of the DB is this a:0:{} now I know nothing about this so if anyone can help that would be great.I have also added the navdata.sql from fs products so I see no reason why this will not work.

Thanks in advance

Scott

• 3 years later...

Going to bump this as I am having a similar issue with the following error, meaning flights don't get logged either:

Time: 10.03.17 21:39:01
Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > ACARSData::updateFlightData > smartCARS::positionreport
Query: INSERT INTO phpvms_acarsdata (`pilotid`,`flightnum`,`pilotname`,`aircraft`,`lat`,`lng`,`heading`,`alt`,`gs`,`depicao`,`arricao`,`deptime`,`arrtime`,`route`,`distremain`,`timeremaining`,`phasedetail`,`online`,`client`,`depapt`,`arrapt`,`lastupdate`) VALUES ('2','MTC4803','Calum Shepherd','G-MTTE','43.537946850823','16.298493842888','230','86','0','LDSP','OTHH',FROM_UNIXTIME(1507063141),FROM_UNIXTIME(1507063141),'DCT','2043','N/A','Preflight','VATSIM','smartCARS','Split Airport','Hamad International Airport',NOW())
Error: (1364) - Field 'route_details' doesn't have a default value

• Moderators

I had the same problem with one of the servers I administrate. Check this for more information: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15438840/mysql-error-1364-field-doesnt-have-a-default-values

Alternatively, you can get into your database via phpmyadmin and set a default value into the route_details field of the phpvms_acarsdata database table.

On 05/10/2017 at 3:52 PM, servetas said:

I had the same problem with one of the servers I administrate. Check this for more information: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15438840/mysql-error-1364-field-doesnt-have-a-default-values

Alternatively, you can get into your database via phpmyadmin and set a default value into the route_details field of the phpvms_acarsdata database table.

Tried that, but A ) I don't know what the default value is, and B ) phpMyAdmin seemed to change it back to "NULL" (what it currently is) straight away