strict standards error

Raphat

Hello

My VA was up and running and all of a sudden my site was replace by lines and lines of

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /mysite/public_html/core/classes/Vars.class.php on line 74

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Finance::$post as non static in /mysite/public_html/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 67

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Finance::$get as non static in /mysite/public_html/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 68

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Finance::$controller as non static in /mysite/public_html/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 70

So i re-installed phpvms, and got the same errors and during the install I got an other error in the install screen that said :

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign auto-global variable _FILES in/mysite/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 436

The problem came out of nowhere so I have no clue on where to start.

Looking forward to your help!

Hello

My server did indeed update their PHP version.

I have tried hiding the error messages with what was suggested in topics such as

http://forum.phpvms....llation-errors/

or

http://forum.phpvms....s-errornew-php/

The second post linking to the first one, I tried to do the fix proposed by MaciejO but i only ended up with the following error :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ni_set() in /mysite/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 2

Thanks for your help!