Wiltshire Airlines Virtual now open!

We are pleased to announce that Wiltshire Airlines Virtual relaunches today after a month of planning for our new phpVMS website. Formerly on Weebly since June 2013 and based in London Heathrow International Airport, Wiltshire Airlines aims to advance into the future and better technology by switching to a new website. We operate a fleet of all-Boeing aircraft, including the 777-200LR, the 737-700, the 767-300ER, and the 787-9. We also plan to purchase the 747-8 and the A350-900R for higher ranked pilots when we have sufficient funds.

Visit our website at http://wiltshireairlines.tk/ and feel free to join us or have a look around!

(In case the skin is not to your liking, we plan to release a new skin on or around February 1st, 2014 courtesy of AAV001Heavy.)

• Like 1

I was expecting that comment from prior experience, but I remembered that our website was still on a subdomain about a few minutes before the launch, so I .tk'd it in a hurry.

We plan to register a .com or .org domain with GoDaddy shortly; we just haven't had the time to do it yet.

Thanks for the constructive criticism :)