Schedule maker

ncd200

Hello all,

I'm a new user of the great phpvms.

But the thing i was not happy with was the way to create a timetable in excel, everytime i was forgetting to put something between the comma.

So i have created a new document where creating the timetable offline is working realy great and it makes it very easy.

So i've add a download with a new excel sheet that can be imported.

One tjhing to mention is that with importing you will recieve this message after the succesfull ones.

Airline with code ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; does not exist! Skipping...

This is because he is trying to add about 800 flights with airline code ",,,,,,"

This is something i have done to make it easyer for everyone.

Kindly regards,

Rick Winkelman

CEO Caribbean Regional

schedule maker.csv

• Like 1

Okay,

I've made a small mistake.

When opening the csv all the codes does not work, So iǘe created a new excel sheet with a macro that automatic opens.

So when using this sheet, make sure to safe it as a csv(comma seperated) file before importing.

Sorry for the mistake!

You can download it https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvrtnd2pdp4kjr5/schedule%20maker%202.0.xlsm

Rick

Strider,

I am aware of this template, but you still have to insert everything in one line seperated with a comma.

The new one i have uploaded is way more easy to use because you dont have to fill in everything in one line.

It saves me a lot of time, but that is personel i think.