SkyDream Airlines is launched [CodeShare]

FSX30HD

logo.png

Today I'm proud to Introduce you SkyDream Airlines.

A new French Virtual Airline, using PHPvms and coded and looking by Manuel Seiwald.

So I'm looking for Staff and pilots speaking English (because mine is crap).

Pilots try do respect flight plan and procedures.

You can Fly with Most off Boeing Aircraft like: B737-X, B747-8F-8I, B777 (It's recommended to use PMDG aircrafts) MD-11, Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 and Airbus X Extended.

I do my best to make most off Simpilot PHPvms Modules and also Manuel Seiwald modules. In this VA two custom ACARS system is used One by Jeff and one other by Collin.

SkyDream Airlines is at the beginning :)

So I'am speaking with Manuel.S to use CodeShare to flight between VA are you interested ?

Regards Fred

Good luck with your codeshares with the other VAs!

I understand....It's a war between VA, I don't understand why...It's not real life just fictionals companies...I'm sad by the way the world become...

But in my mind I make that for me and maybe pilots are interested by aviation and not competition between us or others VA, But I keep my heading stay in the right way

"La Vie est belle"

Regards

Fred

I understand....It's a war between VA, I don't understand why...It's not real life just fictionals companies...I'm sad by the way the world become...

But in my mind I make that for me and maybe pilots are interested by aviation and not competition between us or others VA, But I keep my heading stay in the right way

"La Vie est belle"

Regards

Fred

I dont quite understand what you are telling me is coming from. I was just wishing you and your VA good luck and best wishes! Thats all! ;)