Auto Accept/Reject Pirep

Vangelis

Sorry for the question, I know nothing about programming.

Any example and where I have to change.

1.Edit simbrief.apiv1.js in lib/js

and add your full website addres in the apropiate location

2.Edit your schedule_briefing.tpl in /core/templates and in line 195 edit the link to corespond to your site

Example

http://www.yoursitelink/index.php/SimBrief

Last line Finish 148

3. Add this line before tag in layout.tpl

I have to add here

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Baggelis is there a chance of putting a code for under review based on the criteria currently all the pireps were getting accepted or rejected but we wanted to include something in between for example based on the criteria if we wanted some of the pireps do not directly get rejection it should come under review so admin can review the pireps and then decide weather to go for approval or rejection.

i hope you understand my point.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Vangelis, one help please

Strict Standards: Non-static method PirepAcData::get_criteria() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in/homepages/10/d328219951/htdocs/admin/modules/PirepAutoAccept/PirepAutoAccept.php on line 52

and

Strict Standards: Non-static method PirepAcData::get_settings() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in/homepages/10/d328219951/htdocs/admin/modules/PirepAutoAccept/PirepAutoAccept.php on line 54

Tanks

• Members

Hello can you please tell me what php version and what phpvms version you are using ?

and try replacing in common/PirepAcData.php aprox line 27

public function get_settings() {
	    $query = "SELECT *
	    FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."autopirep_settings";
	    return DB::get_row($query);
    }

With

public static function get_settings() {
	    $query = "SELECT *
	    FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."autopirep_settings";
	    return DB::get_row($query);
    }

Clicking save me out :

Strict Standards: Non-static method PirepAcData::editSettings() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /homepages/10/d328219951/htdocs/admin/modules/PirepAutoAccept/PirepAutoAccept.php on line 135

I`m sorry forgive, and arrange.

public function editSettings($setting_id,$moduleenabled,$landing_rate, $send_mail_to_admin, $send_mail_to_pilot, $admin_code)

Change

public static function editSettings($setting_id,$moduleenabled,$landing_rate, $send_mail_to_admin, $send_mail_to_pilot, $admin_code)

• 2 weeks later...