Vangelis

Auto Accept/Reject Pirep

With the auto accept/reject plugin I get this error

[25-Oct-2017 09:22:57 Europe/London] PHP Deprecated:  Non-static method PirepAcData::get_settings() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/fly/admin/modules/PirepAutoAccept/PirepAutoAccept.php on line 54
[25-Oct-2017 09:22:57 Europe/London] PHP Stack trace:
[25-Oct-2017 09:22:57 Europe/London] PHP   1. {main}() /var/www/fly/admin/index.php:0
[25-Oct-2017 09:22:57 Europe/London] PHP   2. MainController::RunAllActions() /var/www/fly/admin/index.php:83
[25-Oct-2017 09:22:57 Europe/London] PHP   3. call_user_func_array:{/var/www/fly/core/classes/MainController.class.php:218}() /var/www/fly/core/classes/MainController.class.php:218
[25-Oct-2017 09:22:57 Europe/London] PHP   4. PirepAutoAccept->index() /var/www/fly/core/classes/MainController.class.php:218
[25-Oct-2017 09:22:57 Europe/London] PHP   5. PirepAutoAccept->overview() /var/www/fly/admin/modules/PirepAutoAccept/PirepAutoAccept.php:26

Anyone know how to fix it?

Go to PirepAcData.php in core/common and find Public Function get_settings()  and change it to  Public static Function get_settings()

Edited by Vangelis
  • Like 1

And I also get this now 

[28-Oct-2017 16:12:55 Europe/London] PHP Deprecated:  Non-static method PirepAcData::get_criteria() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/fly/admin/modules/PirepAutoAccept/PirepAutoAccept.php on line 52
[28-Oct-2017 16:12:55 Europe/London] PHP Stack trace:
[28-Oct-2017 16:12:55 Europe/London] PHP   1. {main}() /var/www/fly/admin/index.php:0
[28-Oct-2017 16:12:55 Europe/London] PHP   2. MainController::RunAllActions() /var/www/fly/admin/index.php:83
[28-Oct-2017 16:12:55 Europe/London] PHP   3. call_user_func_array:{/var/www/fly/core/classes/MainController.class.php:218}() /var/www/fly/core/classes/MainController.class.php:218
[28-Oct-2017 16:12:55 Europe/London] PHP   4. PirepAutoAccept->index() /var/www/fly/core/classes/MainController.class.php:218
[28-Oct-2017 16:12:55 Europe/London] PHP   5. PirepAutoAccept->overview() /var/www/fly/admin/modules/PirepAutoAccept/PirepAutoAccept.php:26

@Vangelis since i switched to 5.5 the pireps are not being accepted automatically and when they are to be rejected its not setting them as rejected but it does put a comment on them why it was rejected even though it didnt reject it or accept it they will still be apporval pending. Any Help ?

Thanks, thought I had read in this thread it did not. I'll double check my installation and see if I did something wrong. It's only does acars right, not manual reports, and you have to have one option turned on? For instance I only want if someone flies over 1x simrate speed at this point! So what do I enter in the simrate option?

2017-11-19_1431

Thanks!

Edited by jnascar

is this mod still available and if so, where can I get it? 

Also is it compatible with tours? I know theyre touchy with "approval all pireps", but with auto, unless 2 people submit at the same time, I guess there wont be an isse

On 29/07/2017 at 12:04 AM, AJCWebServices said:

Hi 

I get this error. Can anyone say if it was fixed. Cant seem to find a fix in this thread @Vangelis

Many thanks

Sorry to be a pain, however smartCARS is throwing the same error as the original post dated 06/12/2015 at 4:23 AM by danydj96

[08:11:17 AM] [ERROR] An unknown or unsatisfactoy response was received during the PIREP filing. It was : <br />
<b>Strict Standards</b>:  Non-static method PirepAcData::search() should not be called statically in <b>/home/topweb1/flyasia/core/common/PIREPData.class.php</b> on line <b>807</b><br />
SUCCESS

Im using phpVMS 2.1.936 until I can upgrade :)

Hi Vangelis,

19 hours ago, Vangelis said:

edit PirepAcData.class.php and where "public function" replace with "public static function" in the line of your error .

PirepAcData.class.php only has 350 odd lines of data, but PIREPData.class.php , line 807 is between the 2 lines below

$pirepdata['load'] = FinanceData::getLoadCount($pirepdata['aircraft'], $sched->flighttype);
        }

/* If the distance isn't supplied, then calculate it */

Good night, I have this error that appears when I want to enable the auto pireps module in the admin center of phpvms 5.5 and I click on save setting, I get this, help please

Deprecated: Non-static method PirepAcData::editSettings() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/worldwin/public_html/admin/modules/PirepAutoAccept/PirepAutoAccept.php on line 135

There was an error editing the Settings