[SOLVED]Missing Hours

RVF147

I apologize if I am recreating a topic but could not find any information in regards to missing hours. I signed on this morning and I have numerous emails from our user stating missing hours. I checked and sure enought half of my roster shows no hours but pireps and everything are there. I have one guy with 335 flight and 0 hours but if you to look at his pireps they are all there and approved. Any help would be great!. Thanks

I apologize if I am recreating a topic but could not find any information in regards to missing hours. I signed on this morning and I have numerous emails from our user stating missing hours. I checked and sure enought half of my roster shows no hours but pireps and everything are there. I have one guy with 335 flight and 0 hours but if you to look at his pireps they are all there and approved. Any help would be great!. Thanks

Sorry if this post doesn't help at all; I've had these types of replies before and I hate them, you probably will hate my answer as well.

Anyways, I've noticed that hosting services will sometimes cause errors in such things. My forums have glitched out completely once, I totally went crazy with what was going on.

After waiting a few hours, maybe a day, everything returned to normal.

Learning that you said the PIREPS are all there and approved, it's probably somekind of miscommunication that's going on with your host or files in between phpVMS.

Therefore, my very dumb answer you probably will hate is: Wait it out.