Auto Awards System Criteria

servetas

• Moderators

I am currently updating Pilot Awards System. The next version will include an auto award system. Can you suggest me any criteria? Currently, i have already added the hours and flight criteria. (An award will be assigned after completing x hours or after completing y flights).

• Like 1

• Moderators

The problem is that i am not able to hook my module so easily to other's modules. Of course i can hook it with my own modules. If the developer of the hooked module decide to update its module, this means that my module might not work correct... ;)

What to you mean about membership awards?

The problem is that i am not able to hook my module so easily to other's modules. Of course i can hook it with my own modules. If the developer of the hooked module decide to update its module, this means that my module might not work correct... ;)

What to you mean about membership awards?

I mean lets say a user has been at a VA for five years they should get awarded for that achievement.

• Moderators

Today, i restarted working on the project as i had stopped it for a couple of days. I have already added the following functions:

• Hours Check
  • Flights Check
  • Landing Rate Check
  • Days of Membership Check

Any other suggestions?

• Moderators

As i stated above, i do not want to built my modules based on other modules which will might get updated by their developers. It the developer decides to change its module's database tables structure then my module might not work correctly. I can only hook my modules to this module. Of course, i can create an updated version for each one client based on his own needs. As for the Tour Module made by Simpilot, i do not think that i can hook it in any way...

• Moderators

i know you prefer not to do so but you could hook to the tour_pilotdata and let it look for anny finished tours quick example your hook could look for a sertain tourname and check if its done as that is shown in davids module and then award the corresponding award but thats only an idea ;)