Registration Forms Not Working

Kyle

• Moderators

Ok, i been having problems, since that my pilots can't join like when they fill out everything and they click submit, then they are redirected back to the form. and i didn't get the pending in my admin center. whats wrong with it?

Ok, i been having problems, since that my pilots can't join like when they fill out everything and they click submit, then they are redirected back to the form. and i didn't get the pending in my admin center. whats wrong with it?

Have you modified the template in any way? If so, change your skin back to the default and see if that fixes the problem.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Have you modified the template in any way? If so, change your skin back to the default and see if that fixes the problem.

I never mofied the files, and it is in the default skin "crystal". I tried again but not working still. Same problem.

• Moderators

since you have SOO manny problems what version are you on off phpvms and the php versions on your server

I only use the stable release always. I never don't use beta.

PHPVMS: Version 2.0.854

PHP VERSION: 5.2.12

• Moderators

I only use the stable release always. I never don't use beta.

PHPVMS: Version 2.0.854

PHP VERSION: 5.2.12

ok and the rest

PHP 5.2+

MySQL 4.1+ with InnoDB.

Recommended extras:

GD Image Library

allow_url_fopen set to ON or cURL

phpVMS is designed to run with PHP with register_globals set to 'off'

phpVMS may not run properly with safe mode on

this is verry importand

• Moderators

ok and the rest

PHP 5.2+

MySQL 4.1+ with InnoDB.

Recommended extras:

GD Image Library

allow_url_fopen set to ON or cURL

phpVMS is designed to run with PHP with register_globals set to 'off'

phpVMS may not run properly with safe mode on

this is verry importand

Yup that's what i have. My server is running stable and i ran a test and nothing is a problem and my database control is live and my database for phpvms is live.

• Moderators

Yup that's what i have. My server is running stable and i ran a test and nothing is a problem and my database control is live and my database for phpvms is live.

can you give me the link to your site and make sure the install folder is in its place i will take a look at it

the install folder is niet in your public_htm

try this

www.flycsun.com/install/checkinstall.php

its givving an error this normaly should give an output.

gr joeri

Upload the install folder again and run the following

install/checkinstall.php

install/checkdb.php

Post the input of both of those here.

Make sure you delete the install folder after running those to scripts.

• Moderators

Upload the install folder again and run the following

install/checkinstall.php

install/checkdb.php

Post the input of both of those here.

Make sure you delete the install folder after running those to scripts.

K i got the system working but i ran a install check and it seems

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Checksum failed] /install/templates/s3_setup_finished.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/PIREPData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/CentralData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightimages.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_stats.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightplan.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightdata.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/email_pilot_retired.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_vaconfig.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/login_passwordreset.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pirep_editform.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/classes/CodonEvent.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /lib/js/jquery_essentials.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /lib/js/ofc/js-ofc-library/ofc.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 164 files, found 15 errors

Checking phpvms_acarsdata...OK

Checking phpvms_adminlog...OK

Checking phpvms_aircraft...OK

Checking phpvms_airlines...OK

Checking phpvms_airports...OK

Checking phpvms_awards...OK

Checking phpvms_awardsgranted...OK

Checking phpvms_bids...OK

Checking phpvms_customfields...OK

Checking phpvms_downloads...OK

Checking phpvms_expenses...OK

Checking phpvms_fieldvalues...OK

Checking phpvms_financedata...OK

Checking phpvms_fuelprices...OK

Checking phpvms_groupmembers...OK

Checking phpvms_groups...OK

Checking phpvms_news...OK

Checking phpvms_pages...OK

Checking phpvms_pilots...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepcomments...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepfields...OK

Checking phpvms_pireps...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepvalues...OK

Checking phpvms_ranks...OK

Checking phpvms_schedules...OK

Checking phpvms_sessions...OK

Checking phpvms_settings...OK

Checking phpvms_updates...OK

Whats wrong with it. I checked those folders, and they are still there.

• Moderators

I was also just able to register just fine.

Reupload all those files from the latest, or try re-uploading everything. Those didn't match the register of what those files should be, so they could be corrupt

K, i reuploaded the files, but its still the same.

• Moderators

I used IE8, not sure about the others. That won't make a difference though. It's working.

Me too, i used IE8. But do you know why not IE7 and firefox does not work. I agree it shouldn't be a issue with the older IE. Could it be some php issue with agianst the IE7

• Administrators

Me too, i used IE8. But do you know why not IE7 and firefox does not work. I agree it shouldn't be a issue with the older IE. Could it be some php issue with agianst the IE7

I just tested firefox too, and it works. There's nothing generated which is browser specific, it's all server-side code and is browser agnostic. There's nothing wrong with your registration form.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I just tested firefox too, and it works. There's nothing generated which is browser specific, it's all server-side code and is browser agnostic. There's nothing wrong with your registration form.

Ok thank you, I'll have to tell me pilots that they need the latest Inernet. Thanks For Your Help Nabeel!!!!!

• Moderators

as mentiont earlyer tested on IE8 and FF 3.... so that is working haven't got the time to test it on opera or google chrome

• 10 years later...