Savant and Stewart Hosting VIRTUAL AIRLINE SPECIAL!

srichardson

Screen%20Shot%202014-03-07%20at%2010.19.31.png

I mean why not buy with them right?

The website is under construction, but all services are functional. If you need a demo of the service before you buy, please email sam.richardson@ss-hosting.net

Also, I have no idea what you mean by a privacy addon. We are a 100% operational host.

Out of curiosity how are you able to do custom designs so cheap (unless ready made) also I see your domain is purchased with a privacy add-on, most people like myself like to know who we are dealing with.

Thanks

Stacey M.

The domain privacy addon was enable by default when we purchased the server that is hosting all of the web accounts. What information are you inuring about?

Out of curiosity how are you able to do custom designs so cheap (unless ready made) also I see your domain is purchased with a privacy add-on, most people like myself like to know who we are dealing with.

Thanks

Stacey M.

Thanks

Stacey M.

We have proprietary base templates that are designed by our design team that can be modified to fit the needs of anyone's VA

Since your Nameservers are NS29.BOXSECURED.COM and NS30.BOXSECURED.COM I think it is safe to say you are doing reseller hosting. Why would I want reseller hosting?

1. The actual company running the servers know how to solve problems and administrate the server

2. I would rather go with a trusted and secure company not a "fly by night" web host.

3. Trying to offer services before finishing you own website that I guess you had to make from a template because you don't have the skills to make your own website is just PLAIN LAZY!

Uhggg, enough!!! No more people trying to offer cheap services. If you want cheap... do it yourself! :P