Flight Route on Live ACARS Map

stuartpb

ok, im not a expert certainly, only understand a little of php, but i did the customitation of phpvms to airline to which I belong. I dont know if that is enought, could be with a tutorial.

I will wait your answer to ask to my airline staff if they are interested by 10€.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Good morning, we have recently migrated from VAM Manager and I need a little help, we have a Home Page that is outside the 'PHPVMS' folder of the installation, I have managed to make the Pilots Markers, N ° Flights, Routes etc. work. . But the custom map we have needs to show the Live Flights of our PHPVMS installation and I don't know exactly what codes I should change and where the Custom Map file should be, if I can help someone I would be super grateful.

1 hour ago, Lebitek said:

Good morning, we have recently migrated from VAM Manager and I need a little help, we have a Home Page that is outside the 'PHPVMS' folder of the installation, I have managed to make the Pilots Markers, N ° Flights, Routes etc. work. . But the custom map we have needs to show the Live Flights of our PHPVMS installation and I don't know exactly what codes I should change and where the Custom Map file should be, if I can help someone I would be super grateful.

Please create your own topic, replying to other topics is not the best way to go, also since your problem is completely different to what this topic is about as well. Please have a look at 

on how best to ask for help.