stuartpb

Flight Route on Live ACARS Map

I am working a second job and just found the change to reply :)

I was thinking of charging it for 10 euro as i need to pay for my hosting atm but it requires some php knowledge to install it

ok, im not a expert certainly, only understand a little of php, but i did the customitation of phpvms to airline to which I belong. I dont know if that is enought, could be with a tutorial.

I will wait your answer to ask to my airline staff if they are interested by 10€.

Regards.

Anyone know how to get the Route_Details coloumn populated? :wacko:

I Wanna know the same think...

My custom kacars script isn't populating this column and i don't find nothing about that in the forum!

#$#$@$%#%&¨*¨(*&

Any Help?

Thanks!

Made the proper changes to the code and checked a few times, If the route is populated in the table; it doesn't show any line instead just the departure, arrival and the aircraft. If the route is not present I still get the line connecting DEP and ARR. Any thoughts?

I kACARS custom. I put all steps in the post 1. But do not get the points on the route look on the map

I made changes in ACARS.php

//$flight->route_details = NavData::parseRoute($params);

$flight->route_details = NavData::parseRouteACARS($params);

bb6f501a61.jpg

Mine works perfectly. I just followed the steps and it worked. You need to add route in your ACARS before you start logging your flight. For me , it plots the filed route , not the flown route.

Good Afternoon guys, did anyone get to the bottom of this ? I have followed the steps and just see point A to point B 

Kind Regards Harry