iOS apps for Virtual Airlines

GlobalOne

Hello everyone,

I am offering an iOS app development opportunity for your VA. iOS development is a very complex process and I am still in the process of learning everything, so meanwhile please consider the following information below:

Whats currently possible:

• A static app with some limited dynamic interaction
  • Everything that can be coded in HTML5, javascript, CSS

Whats currently not possible:

• Dynamic interaction with phpVMS (i.e. pilots filing pireps, accessing pilot profiles etc.)
  • Live flight tracking from vatsim
  • Complex interaction with MySQL databases

(I will add to this list).

I am offering a service whereby you can place an app coded in HTML5, CSS and javascript which I can convert and make it run as a native app inside iOS, and publish it on the iOS app store. This means that everything that is possible in HTML5, will be possible to be coded inside the app. HTML5 is incredibly powerful and many apps already on the app store are coded in HTML5 for example facebook used be a HTML app for a very long time. Intially I will be offering to develop more static apps, however as I develop more skill as a iOS developer I will add on capability which you can include in your apps.

Pricing:

Initial I will be offering a promotional rate for the entire process (development, publication) of: £20/ $25.

(this will increase in the future, price will also vary depending on project complexity).

There will also be an annual subscription fee to keep your app live in the app store which will be: £20/ $25.

Payments will be made upon app publication to the store, although a £5 commitment fee applies (included in price).

During the year you will be able to submit unlimited updates to your apps.

I am happy to answer any of your questions so feel free to post here or email me directly: lm@globalonealliance.com.

Currently published apps:

GlobalOne Alliance app (being updated): Link to app, press here.

You should've given this link: https://itunes.apple...nce/id670046689

You can't give out iTunes Connect links, it's all private developer area.

As for the app itself, it just generally looks like it's missing attention to detail. The status bar covers UI, the title of the forum page is "WebView"?

The app is being updated, the update is currently pending apples approval process. It was initially designed for iOS 6 where the layout was much better. Also I am now more experienced and this app should not be indicative of the quality of apps I can create.