Documentation Updates and Move

Nabeel

• Administrators

I'm slowly moving the documentation and updating it to the new tab called "Resources" on top. IPB has an add-in called IP-Content, which rocks in how it can be customized. I like having one system for everything, and with this I can start condensing everything into one more manageable system (rather than the now 3 separate pieces of software setup), and this is what I was looking to do for the docs anyway. Especially now there are comments allowed, so everyone can pitch in their two cents :)

I need some docs written, mainly on sections in the admin panel. So if you consider yourself an 'expert' in some part, it would be great if you can write up an article. I'm creating all the topics in there, and if you'd like access to edit one of them, let me know, it would be sweet.

• Like 1

I would be able to...for a fee...

Just kidding :)

I'm quite experienced with the flight logging software, I'd probably be able to rewrite the docs for XACARS, FSACARS and FSFK.

Drop me a line - kieran@kieranmchugh.co.uk, or send me a PM if you're interested.