jquery "no routes passed" or java script error

in2tech

While trying to learn more about making skins and converting templates for phpVMS I was working on about 6-8 new skins and broke one of my rules about testing everything after every change I make. I got so excited to figure out such a simple thing to get the java script or query thing working on my skins that I forgot test the schedules and other things as I was working on them. Only to find out about the "no routes passed" error, after I was finishing up my 6th-8th skin. Now all of them have the "no routes passed" error which won't let a pilot bid on a flight or remove bids made. Below is the code and path I have to use to get the code working but than breaks the schedules. If I remove the path the schedules work but the rolling java script images don't! I have read every post on this site about the No Route Passed error, even downloaded FireFox and can't figure out how to get both of them working.

Here is the part of the code and the BOLD that is the problem. I added the rest to see if there is another error causing the problem! When I remove the /va/lib/skins/Sim News/ the schedules work but the image rotating panel does not!

<title><?php echo $page_title; ?></title>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />

<meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="no" />

<link rel="stylesheet" href="styles/layout.css" type="text/css" />

<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/Sim News/styles/layout.css" />

<?php

/* This is required, so phpVMS can output the necessary libraries it needs */

echo $page_htmlhead;

?>

<?php /*Any custom Javascript should be placed below this line, after the above call */ ?>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/va/lib/skins/Sim News/scripts/jquery-1.4.1.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/va/lib/skins/Sim News/scripts/jquery.easing.1.3.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/va/lib/skins/Sim News/scripts/jquery.timers.1.2.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/va/lib/skins/Sim News/scripts/jquery.galleryview.2.1.1.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/va/lib/skins/Sim News/scripts/jquery.galleryview.setup.js"></script>

</head>

<body id="top">

<?php

/* This should be the first thing you place after a <body> tag

This is also required by phpVMS */

echo $page_htmlreq;

Thanks for your help. I hope someone can help me with this! If I can fix this one I can fox the other ones I am working on for the community! Hey at one point I didn't even have a clue how to change a template to a phpVMS skin :)

One of the many skins that are broken. I am still working on the look and arrangement and adding other code so if you see another skin besides the Sim News all the current ones pretty much all have the same problem.

Any help appreciated! We fix this and the community will have many more FREE skins to try out :) Planning on adding the Sim News to my site incase someone needs to download to fix it! Just look under the phpVMS skins category on my site in my signature below to download!

Sorry meant to put in Skinning not Releases!

It is a problem with the js, you will have to have a go at moving them to different locations. Also try commenting out a js script at a time, to see which one is the cause of the problem.

Thanks so much for this suggestion as it really helped me a lot. I now have this skin working the way I wanted it to work, with the java script and I am working on the others, as each one requires a different solution to fix the java script error's, but this suggestion helped me a whole lot to go in the right direction.

Thanks again!