[SOLVED]Dispatch/Check Flight

RVF147

Hopefully this is in the right category....if not my apologies....

I recently have started a project to update our VA and received a request to add a proficiency test and checkflight system. I am not quite sure where to start with this type of add-on. The module should allow pilots to fly the routes within the rank they have, provided they have received the appropriate type rating. In order to get the type rating, they must pass a written exam (currently using ExamCenter) and complete a set of flights dispatched to them with that aircraft(Enter the dispatch system...). Then, when the Exam is completed and the flights are completed and approved, they receive the type rating with badge, and all routes for that aircraft then become unlocked.

What is the best method for a system like this? Is there a module I am missing that provides this type of structure?

I am not very qualified in the PHP coding field....so any help in building something like this is greatly appreciated...

• Moderators

Hello,

I think that there is not any other module except Exam Center which can help you do this "job". Of course, you can get in touch a phpvms module developer and request from him to create a module which will do all this work. Personally, as part of PHP-Mods Team i can develop a payware module which will include all these functions. If you are interested, please let me know via pm.