Build Up Portfolio...

CollinShea

Hello all once again,

For those of you who don't know me I am Collin Shea from Dallas,TX y'all :P. I am also the founder and CEO of Express Regional Virtual Airline! I started a topic a couple months ago describing how I know HTML & CSS for about 2 years, all though that is true my younger self described in a "false" way! I have learned a lot from the past couple months. I want to increase my knowledge in the web design world and possibly later on become a web design free lancer! So I come to you today to tell you that I will be doing free skins! I can not guarantee that it will be the best looking site of the phpVMS world but I can give you some what of a good looking website! I want to help you guys while you help me! So I now would like to extend to you my offer! I will do skins for the first 3 people that contact me.As we all know skins take some what of time to make, so I can will do the skins in the order that they come to me! I will tell you how many skins I have booked here, 3 out of 3 skins left. Some of you may wonder why I am doing this besides furthering my knowledge it is also to "beef" up my portfolio! Contact me for a skin request form the following contact information!

Contact Details:

Email: collinshea1345@gmail.com

Or feel free to message me on the fourms!

-Collin Shea

• Moderators

I do not want to be ironic but unfortunately i will... Some months ago, you published a thread letting the others know that you are able to offer skin services. Some days ago, you published a new post letting the other members know that you are in need of someone who can make a skin for you. Today, you published this...

So finally, do you know how to skin or not? Personally, as a virtual airline manager, i believe that the website is the MOST important part of a virtual airline. If you (not you Collin, i am speaking in general) do not know how to build it or you do not have the money to pay a developer to build it for you, then there is no need to waste you time starting a new virtual airline. Trust me, there are A LOT OF other ones which do their job great.

However, i wish you all the best...