Website Not Loading at All

WiltshireAirlines

Hello everybody,

I was just editing my website and all of a sudden...it doesn't load.

Nothing loads. Absolutely nothing. Just a white page. I assume it's a programming error. Since the last time I saw the website working, I created a new module along with its template. After finding out that my website stopped working, I then deleted the files.

It's still not working. I undid a lot of changes to make sure none of them could have possibly ruined the website. Still, when I load the site, nothing happened. It could be a problem with my host, but my host's website is fine, so I don't think it's a problem with their server. I assume this will get fixed automatically, sometime sooner or later, but if it doesn't, I know it's a coding error.

I have no idea what's wrong. It just started happening out of the blue.

(One thing I wanted to touch on is that at the same time the website stopped working, my computer suffered a mysterious loss of Internet connection. I don't believe this is related, but what occurs when I try to go to my website is similar to what occurs when I lose Internet connection. My Internet is back up, obviously, and the site does not work.)

I tried clearing my cache. I tried different browsers and different computers. It just doesn't work.

So, my question is, do you know of any changes that could cause a whole phpVMS site to not load (even its subdirectories)?

Thanks in advance.

Bill