phpVMS Database Call Sheet

StartVM

Aloha Everyone! As a former CEO of a VA and a current web developer in self-training, I know how frustrating it is to spend hours playing with code trying to pull elements from your database or, maybe you just don't know where to find the scripts. To make your job easier, I have gone through the entire phpVMS Installation and pulled every PHP call I could find and compiled it into one document for easy use. If you find any errors, or more PHP calls, please post it here and I will update the original post. Cheers and happy coding!

http://pastebin.com/ERuvPcmV

I have updated this call sheet as of 5/20/14 to correct some bugs

• Like 3

What great information...Thank You so much. Now who wants to make up all the other calls like Schedules, Pilot Center. My Flight, etc... unless there already is one : ) Like a dummy when I was first learning to make skin's from existing templates I was using links like http://www.domainname.com/schedules for schedules instead of <a href="<?php echo url('/Schedules') ?>">Schedules</a>, of course now I feel really stupid! Took me forever to figure this out. Not to mention every person that downloaded my first (and still some old ones) skins had to change all that. With the codes below it just works, (usually)!

Example from drop down menu:

<?php echo url('/'); ?> -Home

<li class="active"><a href="<?php echo url('/'); ?>">Home</a></li>

<?php echo url('/contact'); ?> -Contact

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/contact'); ?>">Contact Us</a></li>

<?php echo url('/Schedules') ?> -Schedules

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/Schedules') ?>">Schedules</a>

I am always going back to old templates to copy and paste this info. Would love a Master copy with all the codes! Unless one exist!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...