need 2 things

bward624

Hey guys i am looking for some people to help me out with a couple of things

1. i am looking for someone who is willing to do custom liveries for my fleet for free or little money.

2. i need someone to create me a custom skin for my website for free or little money

if you can help me out with this please contact me

Hey guys i am looking for some people to help me out with a couple of things

1. i am looking for someone who is willing to do custom liveries for my fleet for free or little money.

2. i need someone to create me a custom skin for my website for free or little money

if you can help me out with this please contact me

Here is my advise that most people get told on these forums wanting free services. Almost all of us on here are CEO's of a virtual airline or web designers. I think most of the developers on here have a day job and code at night and on the weekend, many of which also have a family. Why would anyone design you a skin? In the virtual world, thats like saying, hey I can't afford a car, but I need one so will you give me yours? Almost all of us on here have put in countless hours and a ton of money on our VA's. I myself when I had Hawaiian spent close to $350 on that airline, and invested about 8 hours per day in it, and we still shut down, but due to lack of interest of the Hawaiian brand.

I hope you take this message in a positive light, but to sum it up, please don't expect and request everyone to do things for you. Sit down, and plan out your virtual airline. Create a budget, or think about taking some web design course (I learned @ http://teamtreehouse.com). Good luck with your VA!

• Like 1