Live Flights Board (IVAO & VATSIM)

servetas

• Moderators

Dear All,

After a lot of months of development and a lot of testings, we are really happy to announce you that our new Live Flights Board, for IVAO and VATSIM Network, has been released. This Module will help you to show on your virtual airline's website the pilots online on these two networks and their current position (on a google map).

More information can be found here. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to let us know.

Some Screenshots

main.png

And the table customized and in action:

1338928306_LGSR-LCPH%28GRW%29.jpg

Best Regards,

on behalf of PHP-Mods Team

Hello,

Is it possible to restrict the flights displayed to pilots that are members of the actual VA, instead of everyone flying under the callsign? Also, does your mod compare to this, or have I missed something? (Apart from yours taking data from IVAO & VATSIM, where the other uses the ACARS data).

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi. This is what i need. I may buy this. But is it show only ivao and vatsim flys? I have smartcars2 and if someone fly offline this is not gonna show? And how it gets data from the networks or website? because we simulate many airlines. But i like this a lot. I hope it works with smartcars2. Thanks

• Moderators

Hello,

The module is not integrated with the default phpVMS acars map. It is a stand alone module which shows the pilots who are flying on IVAO, or VATSIM or both of them. It gets these data directly from each network. Also, you are able to select one icao code to check only. If your pilots are flying with different ICAO codes based on their flights, this will not fit your needs.