Extended Fleet v1.0

magicflyer

Notice: The template file "/home/u296393427/public_html//core/templates/fleet/fleet_list.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/u296393427/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.phpon line 248

:(

:( :(

?????

You need to change all of the .tpl files located in your template/fleet folder to .php,e.g., fleet_list.tpl to fleet_list.php. Also check to make sure that you change the two .tpl calls in your core\modules\fleet\fleet.php file to .php as well.

Regards!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys,

Seems a very module but when i'm installing it i have a php error like ;

Notice: The template file "/home/cchailler/public_html/phpvms/core/templates/fbsv/airport_search.php" doesn't exist in /home/cchailler/public_html/phpvms/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

Somenone have an idea ..?

Thank's :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

You do not know how they did ??? This is a very important function. Bet only available aircraft.

fleet_list.tpl

2016-04-06_101148.jpg

This is a custom system developed for this airline. In general, this checks the bids in the system and the currently active flights. There is also a cronjob which checks and removes the bids if the pilot has not started flying within a selected number of hours. Just for informational purposes, as I developed it.

• 5 weeks later...

This is a custom system developed for this airline. In general, this checks the bids in the system and the currently active flights. There is also a cronjob which checks and removes the bids if the pilot has not started flying within a selected number of hours. Just for informational purposes, as I developed it.

Yes, I have made a module which checks the plane.

The module based on (Fleet & vFleetTracker).

2016-10-06_090853.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/13/2019 at 11:47 PM, Captthud said:

Is there a way to order the table by ICAO cod rather than database id

I've got the ICAO code added to the table, but I'd like it to order the fleet by ICAO so I don't have to go to the database and change the database id every time I add a new plane to the fleet

Thanks

Rick

Woah somebody is still using this. (Thanks!)

Anyways, all the database queries are in: https://github.com/RyanHerga/Advanced_Fleet/blob/master/common/FleetData.class.php. I don't know what the name of the db field you're trying to order by, but you'd essentially be appending "ORDER BY `icao`" at the end of line 17

Yup I'm us'in it lol

I can't seem to find a copy of the new version Phpvms 7 that will instill on my server correctly, and I ran across a version of 5.5.2 that was upgraded for php7.2. It installed perfectly, and runs like a dream

Except the map.....I'm not going to give Google my credit card info so it's going away.....

This module bolted right in

After much Google'in, and a lot of trial and error this is what I ended up with

I changed line 17 in fleetdataclass.php from this.....$sql = 'SELECT * FROM '.TABLE_PREFIX.'aircraft WHERE `enabled` = 1';

To this.....$sql = 'SELECT * FROM `phpvms_aircraft` ORDER BY `phpvms_aircraft`.`icao` ASC';

I'm getting these errors on the view page

Deprecated: Non-static method FleetData::getAircraftTotals() should not be called statically in /hermes/bosnaweb15a/b82/ipg.rtpianogcom1/ich/core/modules/Fleet/Fleet.php on line 36

Deprecated: Non-static method FleetData::get5MostRecentFlights() should not be called statically in /hermes/bosnaweb15a/b82/ipg.rtpianogcom1/ich/core/modules/Fleet/Fleet.php on line 37

Deprecated: Non-static method FleetData::getAllScheduledFlights() should not be called statically in /hermes/bosnaweb15a/b82/ipg.rtpianogcom1/ich/core/modules/Fleet/Fleet.php on line 38

I was thinking of just removing the three lines they seem restively unimportant

Check it out if you like http://www.ich.flyvfrwpr.com/ich/index.php

Other than that it runs perfectly

Thanks

Rick

Edited by Captthud

• 8 months later...
On 5/25/2014 at 11:36 PM, in2tech said:

I also edited the fleet_view.tpl to show Download/Purchase Aircraft!

Anyone tell me where the purchase date is stored as the template defaults to "Date of Purchase: Thursday 01 January 1970"

Can't see anything in the aircraft tab in SQL

G-azza