Can not open socket

Easyjetvirtuel

This usually is a server-side issue, I recommend you open a ticket or contact your host directly. If It's a free host, try using a different one or just upgrade. I know that phpvms tends to be compatible with x10hosting which has a free hosting option.

Sources:

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/17550-could-not-open-socket-error/page__hl__%2Bcannot+%2Bopen+%2Bsocket

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/4444-recaptcha-problem/page__hl__%2Bcannot+%2Bopen+%2Bsocket

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/3897-issue-with-phpvms/page__hl__%2Bcannot+%2Bopen+%2Bsocket

• Moderators

Good luck with easyjet I give you a week 2 at tops before the real easyjet start sending you letters about legal action

How many va's on free webshosting services have stayed here for more than two weeks? :P

Have you got names of free webhosting wich are they ok for phpvms ?

Check @magicflyer answer. My opinion is that if you are not willing to pay at least for a hosing plan (which costs approximately 2-5$ per month), i would suggest you to start doing something else. ;)

• Like 2

Have you got names of free webhosting wich are they ok for phpvms ?

@Ashj24uk : Why do you tell that ? Easyjet don't agree with the compagny virtual ?

I dont understand what you mean. But I can tell you that you have to have permissions to use real world airlines logos names and trademarks etc.I know people have tried to created easyjet virtual before and have failed because easyjet do not give their permission to anyone to use the logo name or trademark.Also the people that have tried without permission have been sent legal action and even some cases have been taken to court. so that's why i said goodluck

@Ashj24uk : Well... For the logo, I've create a new one, but for the trademark : "easyjetvirtuel" so it's not "easyjet"... But,i'm disappointed... What do you think that I have to do ?

I don't want you to think im being horrible to you i just wouldn't want to see you do loads of work then to be shut down.Im afraid to be honest anything with the word easyjet or ezy is it is a violation regardless if you add the word virtual added at the end. I personally would not be doing an easyjet virtual at all i would look at another company send them an email get thier permissions to use thier logo and trademark etc.Then start building website