Hi looking for a good full ride with phpvms design. thank you very much

george

It doesn't take much effort to make sense of what he said, just extract the key points, I've only added 3 letters and it becomes:

well I have a VA that I might be giving to whoever unless someone wants to partner up over it as I have done as much as I can do to it so theres an offer

Or, perhaps, people could just put a little effort in themselves instead of someone else coming and doing it for them, without having to post asking others to use correct grammar and make "since" when it's really not that difficult to work out what's being said.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Personally, i do not offer support to poole not because of his grammar but because he has removed the powered by phpvms link from his website. So, let's keep this in topic as our discussion has not anything to do with the topic. :)

i have i dont remember doing that sorry if it has affended you my friend but i had a gentleman helping me as i am new to phpvms and even php coding i dont what he has done compared to what i have done so be sorry for what you said and if i could fix it i would but the VA i have is going so dont panic as i cant do any more withit so thanks for all you help tho