Release New Module Badge!

levicosta201

->

Buy! <-

Over a module developed by the programming team LBXweb. This module aims to dynamically display the badge of the pilot, it displays the following information:

• Pilot Name
  • Pilot Lastname
  • Pilot Country
  • Pilot Money
  • Pilot Rank
  • Pilot Status (Online or No?)
  • Current status Flight

The module displays a picture stating that the URL is null, casso not receive nor a parameter, see an example here. Also, the module generates a different status for each of the pilot image, ie, if the pilot is online generates an image, whether it is offline generates another image, examples below:

PILOT ONLINE:

pilotonline.jpg

PILOT OFFLINE:

pilotoffline.jpg

​​The colors of the background can be easily changed, RGB colors are used. The color of the text can also be changed easily. As the positions of each text. There is a file (README) explaining how to perform the procedures for changes. You can add any information you want about their riders.

To purchase just click

thgats the same actually as simpilots one ?

To be honest I've never used the simpilot. As quoted my displays the following information:

• Pilot Name
  • Pilot Lastname
  • Pilot Country
  • Pilot Money
  • Pilot Rank
  • Pilot Status (Online or No?)
  • Current status Flight

And if you use the image in a forum it will dynamically change their status, such as flight status of the pilot.

I just can't understand where the pilot status is based...

You can buy the module if you want to discover

simpilots one shows the info now in my forum sig

I see, do not know what the system used by simpilot, however, is basically the same thing, only mine appears to have some different information, and you can also easily add whatever you want.

• Moderators

Are you kidding now? Is that a logical answer you are giving to someone who is might interested on your module? I just want to know how does it works. I mean, in which data is the pilot status based. When you want to sell something, you let your new customers know how your product works. I am sorry but if you do not give these information, you will not succeed.

Personally, based on your answers, i would NOT suggest to anyone to buy any of your products.

Are you kidding now? Is that a logical answer you are giving to someone who is might interested on your module? I just want to know how does it works. I mean, in which data is the pilot status based. When you want to sell something, you let your new customers know how your product works. I am sorry but if you do not give these information, you will not succeed.

Personally, based on your answers, i would NOT suggest to anyone to buy any of your products.

I smell competition and fight on their part.

• Like 1

I have no obligation to speak as I do for my module work. I have an obligation to say what my module does, as I explained pro Joeri. My module works? YES. How? No matter. The only thing that matters is that it works. Now if you'll show me or not, I do not have to do with it, respect that very much. But I know I have educated people who will buy. :)

• Moderators

Sorry but it is not competition. Personally, i do not mind at all. I just want to protect all the other phpVMS users because when you sell something you should let the customers know how your product works. It seems that you do not want to answer and that is really strange.

Why don't you tell us where the data are based? Are the data based on pilot's status on IVAO or VATSIM network, online using an ACARS program or online on the phpvms website? You just state what the module shows, you don't state where the pilot's online status is based...

Sorry but it is not competition. Personally, i do not mind at all. I just want to protect all the other phpVMS users because when you sell something you should let the customers know how your product works. It seems that you do not want to answer and that is really strange.

Why don't you tell us where the data are based? Are the data based on pilot's status on IVAO or VATSIM network, online using an ACARS program or online on the phpvms website? You just state what the module shows, you don't state where the pilot's online status is based...

In what way are you protecting users? He's clearly shown what the product does. He doesn't need to go in depth on how it works. If people want that functionality I highly doubt they care how it's determined.

Also you can easily assume based on the lack of mention of VATSIM/IVAO that it isn't using those, as they'd be selling points.

Why is every thread a conflict -_-

• Like 2

In what way are you protecting users? He's clearly shown what the product does. He doesn't need to go in depth on how it works. If people want that functionality I highly doubt they care how it's determined.

Also you can easily assume based on the lack of mention of VATSIM/IVAO that it isn't using those, as they'd be selling points.

Why is every thread a conflict -_-

Tom said it all. Thanks Tom.

If you claim it works, there should be no biggy in telling how it works, servetas question was pretty easy, but you avoided it. Also by the looks of it, you have not really added much more to the badges, all you have added was the flight status. If I was going to buy it, I would want to know how it works, and I am allowed to know how it does. If you dont tell me, I won't buy it simple as. The only confrontational person here I can see is you Levicosta201. I have also seen that you just want to make money out of this hobby, all the modules I have seen you create you are selling, why not be nice to people and give some away for free, I create some modules, and I dont ask for money for them.

• Like 1

If you claim it works, there should be no biggy in telling how it works, servetas question was pretty easy, but you avoided it. Also by the looks of it, you have not really added much more to the badges, all you have added was the flight status. If I was going to buy it, I would want to know how it works, and I am allowed to know how it does. If you dont tell me, I won't buy it simple as. The only confrontational person here I can see is you Levicosta201. I have also seen that you just want to make money out of this hobby, all the modules I have seen you create you are selling, why not be nice to people and give some away for free, I create some modules, and I dont ask for money for them.

I have not shot a free module because only two I developed and performed just one sale, I need to keep me, but I intend to launch free modules, but also paid. I fully assure you that the module works. Look at the PM I'll send you.

....why not be nice to people and give some away for free, I create some modules, and I dont ask for money for them.

Hm Daniel i think that should be up to the developer. I for example would stop writing modules if i wouldnt make anything of it. I have limited spare time and could do plenty of other things than using that time for sitting in front of thousands of lines of code and write modules.

Its great that many people contribute to the community for free but you shouldnt expect everyone to offer his limited time without charging money. Besides that nobody is forced to buy the modules. If someone wants it he can either learn how to code it like i did in the past or pay someone who can do it if he doesnt want to spend the time to learn it. I see nothing wrong with this.

• Like 2

Hm Daniel i think that should be up to the developer. I for example would stop writing modules if i wouldnt make anything of it. I have limited spare time and could do plenty of other things than using that time for sitting in front of thousands of lines of code and write modules.

Its great that many people contribute to the community for free but you shouldnt expect everyone to offer his limited time without charging money. Besides that nobody is forced to buy the modules. If someone wants it he can either learn how to code it like i did in the past or pay someone who can do it if he doesnt want to spend the time to learn it. I see nothing wrong with this.

I agree with you, create a module is not easy, takes time, not counting the various errorsthat occur until you get a result of release. But many people do not seem to understand that.

I am not saying dont, but create some modules for free. I am not telling him to stop selling modules, but it is nice to have something to give to the community for free. Another way is make the same module, but with one, give it more functionality make it do more and charge for that, and make a cut down version and give that for free. It is a great way of letting people try your modules, and if they want they can purchase them.

I am not saying dont, but create some modules for free. I am not telling him to stop selling modules, but it is nice to have something to give to the community for free. Another way is make the same module, but with one, give it more functionality make it do more and charge for that, and make a cut down version and give that for free. It is a great way of letting people try your modules, and if they want they can purchase them.

Thank you for your good idea, but for now my modules will be paid soon I will launch a free module.