Airmail Date

CPC900

• Administrators

Where does Airmail get the date from? I noticed my inbound email times are fine, but all my sent messages show a date of:

12/31/1969 07:00pm

Do you mean the email that is sent out when an Airmail is received if the user has that option set? If so, the date from that in the latest version comes from either line 143 or 156 of the controller file (Mail.php). Where are you seeing this date?

The dates are set in the module. Those dates are not from Airmail, I have that on alot of my dates from phpvms, phpVMS hasn't had a serious update for a long time and its starting to show.

Not sure what this means - "dates are set in the module" and "dates are not from Airmail" seem to be conflicting statements.

As far as phpVMS not being updated in some time, I will stand my line, everyone is welcome to contribute to the new version and get it back moving using pull requests on the GitHub account. One or two people can not be expected to contribute the amount of time necessary to continue the development of an open source software package that has grown to include this many users and this amount of functionality.

To be honest i'm a bit confused about all the different versions of phpvms that are around. Which ones are still actively being developed? I would certainly help develop a new updated version but to be honest i dont even know where to start since from all the VAs i have been working with i saw so many different configurations and versions of phpvms that i have no clue which one is still being worked on. Since you have an extended Version i guess this one is the latest Version then? Or are you porting all improvments of the Beta Version over to your extended version Whenever something is added to the Beta?

• Administrators

As far as I know the version located here - https://github.com/nshahzad/phpVMS - is the "offical" version. Nabeel would be the one to declare which is the right one but that one has the latest updates and the beta branch. Yes, I have a couple of versions on my own github account including one that I have been working on a little correcting errors in moving to php 5.5.x but they are in no way offical phpVMS versions.

Thank you David. It seems that the officiao version wasnt changed for almost 1 year now. So I guess your version is much more up to date and has new features as well. So maybe it would be better to keep developing your version instead of starting over on a 1year old version.