My next module

mseiwald

I have been developing a new map module now for a while and since it's getting close to release i decided to show a few preview shots.

The map allows your pilots to search flights and directly go to the flight details page from the search results. So it would be possible to completely replace the schedule search of your VA with this map.

The connecting flights (yellow lines) which can be enabled via the checkbox is only for eyecandy and limited to 2 flights per airport. You can of course adjust the number in the query but i would keep it at 2. Else your map will be full of lines depending on how many scheduled flights you have.

The direct routes (Green lines) from one airport to any other airport will show a list of all scheduled flights between the 2 airports.

All departure airports are clickable and show all routes in your schedules from that airport.

In Addition the map will display all flights that are in progress at the moment. By clicking the icon of a flight a window with information about that flight will be displayed.

Customers of my Flight Position Tracker Module will also have the flown Track of the flight displayed when clicking the icon.

The module is now released and can be purchased here: http://www.crazycreatives.com/downloads/airline-route-map

Price for this module is 35€ but keep in mind that actually you get 3 modules in 1 (Route Map, Schedule Search and Live ACARS)

For a limited time i have also set up a discount if you are going to buy the Flight Position Tracker and the Airline Route Map together. You need to have both modules in your cart in order to apply the discount code.

Enter the following code during checkout to get a -10% discount on both modules: MAPTRACKERBUNDLE

map1.jpg

map2.jpg

map3.jpg

map4.jpg

map5.jpg

• Like 2

I was able to finish the last little things quicker than expected.

The module is now released and can be purchased here: http://www.crazycreatives.com/downloads/airline-route-map

Price for this module is 35€ but keep in mind that actually you get 3 modules in 1 (Route Map, Schedule Search and Live ACARS)

For a limited time i have also set up a discount if you are going to buy the Flight Position Tracker and the Airline Route Map together. You need to have both modules in your cart in order to apply the discount code.

Enter the following code during checkout to get a -10% discount on both modules: MAPTRACKERBUNDLE

• Like 1

yes all ACARS systems are supported by the map. The Map takes the data from the default Acarsdata table.

The Flight Position Tracker works with all ACARS Systems that use the ACARSData.class.php for submission of position reports. As far as i know this includes all Trackers except SmartCARS which uses a own function for submission of position reports. For users of SmartCARS instructions are included what to do to get it also working with SmartCARS.

Again this applies to the Flight Position Tracker Module only. The Route Map Module is not affected by this and works with all acars Clients.