Crew Briefing Information Packet

hjhjhgjgjh

Hi,

looks like i am simultaneously working on several projects but actually, they are all just a part of what i will show you now. When i was flying, i had to keep my browser open to get all necessary informations and i couldnt print them out because of some style issues (it just looked bad and i hate bad looking things) So i am currently working on a huge addon, which outputs a complete flight briefing for you guys. It includes the complete flightplan, weather informations and maps, EET (currently working heavily on it so those EETs will be generated automatically) Aircraft weight and fuel plannings, ETOPS information, Alternate Airport + Enroute Alternates (including fuel planning as well) and much more. Its not very easy so i expect it to be done in about a month or so. Here is a preview where you can see some part of it. I used static values at the moment but I will change it to the values from phpvms as soon as i am done with the layout. When i am done, there will be a link in the schedules_briefing.tpl like "Download Crewbriefing".. Here a short preview (as said above)

http://www.panam-airways.com/pdf/

i also would like to ask if someone could help me with this project. Then things run faster ;)

• 1 month later...

well i just installed the latest beta and i saw there was some navdata.sql but i didnt find where you included it into the system as it still shows a streight line and so on. thats why i took some Level-D airac, splitted it, included it into the database and now i wrote some functions how to get the coordinates to the waypoints. but sometimes there are waypoints more than once with same name. dont know how i can always get the closest waypoint to the last one and well.. thats so complicated :D

here is an example how it looks like today on my computer. on page 4, you can see the waypoints. But if i want it like that, i have to write the route like this:

BRANE UN606 GED UN606 MAG UN606 BLABLA DCT N50/W040 DCT BLABLABLA and so on. Always with the airways between and it also cannot find out what waypoint i actually mean because in the case of waypoint "BRANE" it exists two times.

Link: www.panam-airways.com/paabriefing300310287.pdf

• Administrators

well i just installed the latest beta and i saw there was some navdata.sql but i didnt find where you included it into the system as it still shows a streight line and so on. thats why i took some Level-D airac, splitted it, included it into the database and now i wrote some functions how to get the coordinates to the waypoints. but sometimes there are waypoints more than once with same name. dont know how i can always get the closest waypoint to the last one and well.. thats so complicated :D

Just import the SQL file. I'll have more instructions soon.

• 6 months later...