how to limit vacancies ?

vicente

Hey, i have a doubt, there are some way to limite the vacancies with the PHPVMS ??

I am going to try to understand what language you are speaking <_< because I am in semi-good mood. What I think your saying is how do you limit the number of inactive pilots? The answer to that is you need to find a way to create a strong community. The best thing I did for my virtual airline was create a custom application process with an overview of our features and community assets, and an entrance exam. I hope I was able to help you or anyone else with this post regardless of if this answered your question. G'day :D

I am going to try to understand what language you are speaking <_< because I am in semi-good mood. What I think your saying is how do you limit the number of inactive pilots? The answer to that is you need to find a way to create a strong community. The best thing I did for my virtual airline was create a custom application process with an overview of our features and community assets, and an entrance exam. I hope I was able to help you or anyone else with this post regardless of if this answered your question. G'day :D

That would be English.

I suppose you could do it by adding it as a setting, or even a variable somewhere. Then, if $numberofpilots => $max, display a message, or else display the registration form.

PilotChase I think you misunderstood, he wants to find a way of limiting the amount of people that can sign up to his VA.

Ah yes now I understand, and I apologize if I came off wrong, it just really bugs me when sentences are not written well as it makes it harder for us to decipher your issue.

Ah yes now I understand, and I apologize if I came off wrong, it just really bugs me when sentences are not written well as it makes it harder for us to decipher your issue.

It's also difficult for them considering it's an English speaking forum and a large group of members' first language is not English.

It's also difficult for them considering it's an English speaking forum and a large group of members' first language is not English.

PilotChase always remember, the person may not speak english as their first language, so give them some slack.

Thanks for the reminder guys, much appreciated! :)