No data

Toyuko

Hello

My VA has recently gotten a new pilot center and thus had to make two new folders for it (ex dashboarden.jalvirtual.org) while we are keeping the standard /en folder for the public site. All four of these folders (en and ja) are connected to the same database and have the same modules all installed and in the past the original en and ja folders we able to share the same database data for add on's without issue.

However i am seeming to have an issue with some add on's in my new pilot center. Data for event booking and screenshot modules is not showing up in my pilot center but data for forum 2.0 and tours is and that is puzzling me why the data in the two former modules is not showing up, its connected to the same database, all the files are in the directories...you can see what i mean in the pictures below.

tNTgNvk.png

CbnthNJ.png

Thanks

Touy

• Administrators

How are you getting to the other folders? Using a controller I am assuming and within the function to call the page are all the same variables filled as in the other pages that are working? Or are you using some kind of javascript to url extension to determine which template to use while using the same controller?

• Administrators

How do you get to the page? Through the profile module controller? /core/modules/Profile/Profile.php ? Do you use that same file to gain access to all the pilot centers in the different folders? If not, does the function within that file have the variables set as the others do? If you do use the same module controller file to get to it, how does the system know which template to use? Is the data transferred in that?

• Administrators

I am not sure how you have it working as if you are using the same controller for all four I do not know how it determines which folder to go to, much less which template (profile_main or frontpage_main) to use. However it is working, you need to look at the function that gets you to that page and make sure the data (in particular the events data) is set to a variable within the function (ie - $this->set('myvariable', 'mydata') ) so it is available within the template, unless you are using a direct call out of the template, which if that is the case, could be the issue.