Sim Brief for phpvms

Vangelis

Hello , just one question all works perfect for me on two va's , im wonder if is possible to change the name when saving flight plan for ex. my fligt plan for PMDG is now - EPGDEPWA_PMR_1427875235.rte , i woudl like to have like PFPX do for example - EPGDEPWA01.rte. Where i can change that.

Good evening everyone.

When the site changes, the API also changes?

I changed to a paid hosting with a domain name.

It did not work before, I think that the it should work! I Do Not?

What worried me is that when I click on the SIMBRIEF button, nothing happens ...

www.uasgroup.org

or

http://www.uasgroup.org/phpvms/index.php/schedules

Thank you for your answers.

Best Regards.

Patrice

RE me ...

I advanced on the problem ....

I got the liaison with the simbrief site, the green bar appears, it's going to the end, and then I have this:

Warning: include (core / codon.config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site3948/web/www/index.php on line 40

Warning: include (core / codon.config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site3948/web/www/index.php on line 40

Warning: include () [function.include]: Failed opening 'core / codon.config.php' for inclusion (include_path = '.: / Usr / local / php-5.2.17 / lib / php') in / home / site3948 / web / www / index.php on line 40

Fatal error: Class 'Config' not found in /home/site3948/web/www/index.php on line 42

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I have a problem, I have placed my key in the correct file and added all URL addresses however when i go to load up fight plan details the simbrief window opens and the status bar moves across in in green. It then directs me to a 404 error placement page. All URLS are correct. Another thing i notice in the browser (Chrome) the status bar in the bottom left says waiting for aerlingusvirtal.org momentarily then changes to the default www.mysite.com then goes straight to the 404 placement.

Hey,

Can you check this line in schedule_briefing.tpl? (line 195 on default)

<input type="button" onclick="simbriefsubmit('http://www.YOURSITENAME.com/index.php/SimBrief');" style="font-size:30px" value="Generate Simbrief">

Change YOURSITENAME aera in this code. If you do this, your simBrief module can work with your system.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, this is working smooth on my website. Just one problem though. Once generating the brief finishes and the template loads, the navigation on my web site appears like im logged out even though I'm still logged in. The nav bar changes the links.

• 1 month later...

Hello Vangelis,

For some reason, the Generate Simbrief button is non-functional. Meaning it appears but once you click the button it simply does nothing. I have followed the readme included in your download and still no improvement. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi guys,

I use this module and it works for our local flights.

I just wrote code using my flightAware API to get flights.

Those flights are not into my Database, so my question is: how I could use the Simdispatch (paperwork) link then show up like your simbrief module does?

EDIT: Everything works now using Simbrief module and my Flighaware API code.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I dont think you read the whole instructions in the Readme.txt in the zip file step 5 says

5. Add this line before </head> tag in layout.tpl

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/simbrief.apiv1.js');?>"></script>

That is what you are missing ;)