CrazyCreatives cACARS Free Released

mseiwald

Yeah it's true that there likely will always be bugs but i consider a bug that makes the whole UI unresponsive to a point where you can not send the PIREP on some longer flights a pretty major one so i think it was was best to not sell the client.

I wished i had the time to look into it and solve those issues but unfortunately in the forseeable future i don't see it happening. I have just too many custom modules and sites to work on so that i'm even there a bit behind my schedule already.

Hi Mseiwald,

Good morning , We're now planning for build up a virtual airline system for our forum's, member in China. We have seven hours time difference and we waited for your reply in the evening every day . we also know you must very busy, we understand you . If You like to help us ,could u give us a phone number or email . if u would like to talking with us ,we will have a call or send a Emali to you .

Our email address is 261466183@qq.com

Thank you so much and have a good day .

Hello Jack,

as stated in my post above i have sent a mail to Lawrence a last night already. Since i had some questions about a feature he asked for i'm awaiting his reply.

I can only check my mails in the evening currently as my duty plans are pretty tight so it took me 2 days to reply. Sorry for that.

Hello Jack,

as stated in my post above i have sent a mail to Lawrence a last night already. Since i had some questions about a feature he asked for i'm awaiting his reply.

I can only check my mails in the evening currently as my duty plans are pretty tight so it took me 2 days to reply. Sorry for that.

Dear mseiwald,

I'm so sorry that I haven't receive your mail, you reply to lawrencespk@icloud.com right ? or maybe you can forward your reply to lawrencespk@gmail.com again,

so sorry for made you trouble in this ya !

• 3 months later...

Hello Jack,

Hello mseiwald, do you remember me?had contact with you by the end of last year, I want to ask, you now have time to help me customize Phpvms?

My English is not good, if have, statement is wrong, please forgive me.

• 2 weeks later...

Mseiwald:

Hello mate

Lawrence couldn't get free from working so I'm here to contact you instead.

I've talked with Jack and read the posts, had a rough idea about what's going on now. So if possible, can we have a further talk through the e-mail? And here's my mailbox: jacentzhou@icloud.com

Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi,

currently it's not in development.

There were some bugs which for example made the UI unresponsive on longer flights or for some reason didnt record the landingrate on every flight. I didnt have the time to fix as some of those things went beyond my c# knowledge and i am just too busy to read up on the matter and find a solution.

I had found someone else who was willing to investigate those issues and we had an agreement that once fixed he sells it and forwards a percentage of the money he earns from it to me.

However since a few months i didnt hear back from him so i consider this project dead for now.

Once i find time to deepen my c# knowledge i will possibly start over and develop a new client but only sell it once i'm 100% convinced it is bug free.

I didnt sell a single cacars client, i gave it to some VAs for free to test it and in the beginning tried to resolve the issues reported by myself but once it was clear that i was stuck on finding the cause for the UI becoming unresponsive i decided to remove the cACARS page from my website until the issues are resolved and look for some assistance with this from more advanced c# coders.

Now some guys asked me to sell the client to them even with the bugs or reduced functionality but i decided to not do this. If i sell something i want to be sure that it is 100% working as i do with all my modules and skins.

I really didn't want to harm my reputation that i have gained through hard work on my modules and skins by selling some acars client i wouldnt even buy myself in it's actual state.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by my early announcement of the client. During my initial Tests it was working pretty good and without any problems but some time after i announced the release of the client first problems began to come up so i believe it was best to not sell the client to anyone at all for the moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...