OceanBlue

flyalaska

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all members,

I wonder if this skin isn't available anymore.

I downloaded the skin trough his forum but if I choose to unzip the package's I receive an error with the text bad file format or damaged zip file.

Really sad I did like the skin.

Regards

Leon

• 1 month later...

I will have the skin done in a week or so. Added a few updates. This skin is for php extension only. There will no longer be any tpl versions.

I have lattely downloaded phpvms 5.5 from github, and this version is using php extensions.

So I guess that I'm sitting on the right track.

Thank you for the update and response on this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Where to get the skin im waiting for a week :(

I'm waiting a lot longer but doesn't complain about the duration.

Keep in mind that this is only goodwill from the developer of this skin and he is giving it away for free.

So have a little patience please, it's not that easy to make an fully working skin.

For FlyAlaska,

Thanks for the update I'll see it coming when it's ready.

• Like 1

I'm waiting a lot longer but doesn't complain about the duration.

Keep in mind that this is only goodwill from the developer of this skin and he is giving it away for free.

So have a little patience please, it's not that easy to make an fully working skin.

For FlyAlaska,

Thanks for the update I'll see it coming when it's ready.

Im not complaining KLM i just asked because the Developer said at 10 September that the skin will be done in a week or so and now we have 3 weeks and just wanted to ask.

Im not complaining KLM i just asked because the Developer said at 10 September that the skin will be done in a week or so and now we have 3 weeks and just wanted to ask.

My bad, forgive me if I misread the post you've made.

The way it was placed I got the feeling that it was someone who is chasing for free stuff without giving the developer time to respond.

The template will come I know FlyAlaska he always keeps his promise.

Family and job is time consuming I have the same problem lol.

No hard feelings on this.

Regards

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello.

I got a serious question here. In the footer I always leave credits in tact. However, the Blue Dog Designs link if clicked goes to some chinese page and I am not real comfortable with that. Is it possible for me to remove that at all? Who is blue dog and where did they go? Are they Chinese now?

And please understand i come here and ask in honesty rather than try to hide it and simply delete a kudos link. I just am not comfortable with people being able to click a link on my site that goes to some foreign place that I can not verify the content. I have no clue if this site is riddled with illegal activity or what.

I thank you for your time. And I know I should switch over to ocean blue 2 but have not had the time to do so. I am just now seriously getting back in to work on my site.

http://www.bluedogdesigns.net/

Edited by TAV1702
  • Like 1