Etihad

Wouldnt this be about your 4th VA...this will also be the second attempt at an Etihad. The first one was with Collin Woody and i think you guys had some legal issues the last time.

In no way take this as me asking about your permissions but at least attempt at getting them before opening IF you dont have them!

No i have full copyrights to Etihad signed by the Vice chairman of Etihad... so and Collin Woody wanted to remap the VA which became Luxair which they just left so yeah this would be mine and who ever would like to do it with me

Not to mention I didn't appreciate your CEO at the time cussing out myself and the rest of the 50 people on smartCARS chat because he was called in breaking his license agreement. If you want to keep a neutral reputation, I wouldn't go advertising that you have been apart of 1...2...3..4.......... VA's wth him.

i Haven't been apart of 4 VA's ok my friend and only 1 with him sorry to say im scrapping etihad and might do Middle East Virtual based on all Middle eastern airlines like Oman Air , Etihad , Fly Dubai so so if your interested then lets crack if not please leave

You'll get nowhere with that kind of dedication. Not to mention that Middle East Airlines is a real airline, so if you were to use that name it would almost certainly get mixed up.

No i have full copyrights to Etihad signed by the Vice chairman of Etihad

I'd be interested in seeing that. Not that I'm questioning it, of course, just find it highly unlikely that a company such as Etihad would hand over "full copyrights" to anyone :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Moderators

The document signed off between poole and etihad is a private contract. He is not required to publish it anywhere. And in the end, i do believe that it is his problem. Trust me Tom, if etihad has any copyright problems with poole, you will not be involved in the court so don't worry... ;)

The document signed off between poole and etihad is a private contract. He is not required to publish it anywhere. And in the end, i do believe that it is his problem. Trust me Tom, if etihad has any copyright problems with poole, you will not be involved in the court so don't worry... ;)

Did you actually read my post? Also do you genuinely think I care whether anyone ever has permission to use names? I'm not the one getting shut down (which wouldn't happen in court because hosting companies tend to comply in removing you). I only said I'd be interested to see it, given how few airlines have granted limited permissions to use their names, and that "full copyrights" would be such an unlikely occurrence.

I do believe the decision to let me see the document is his problem, you will not be involved so don't worry... ^_^

• Administrators

I do not usually get involved with these things but I find that just scrapping this project when it has full rights and access to the branding of Ethiad kind of foolish. Michael, this is too good of an opportunity to let pass in my opinion, you will unlikely get another chance like this.

• Like 1

I do not usually get involved with these things but I find that just scrapping this project when it has full rights and access to the branding of Ethiad kind of foolish. Michael, this is too good of an opportunity to let pass in my opinion, you will unlikely get another chance like this.

Give this man a cookie, because someone has faith! :P

• Like 1

well the reason i have copyrights to Etihad as i know someone in the eithad Legal team over in Abu Dhabi to fight with me as well so would no if i held something or not ok guys once i have my domain then il start it but im building something at the moment at home so its at a stop but it will carry on i know that i will not end up in court for no reason

well the reason i have copyrights to Etihad as i know someone in the eithad Legal team over in Abu Dhabi to fight with me as well so would no if i held something or not ok guys once i have my domain then il start it but im building something at the moment at home so its at a stop but it will carry on i know that i will not end up in court for no reason

Excuse my stalking * hehehehe * but from what I can tell you live in Lowton, England. Kudos to you that you know someone who lives in Abu Dhabi well enough to get legal permission to use the trademarks of a large airline. :P

Right ok il start from the top .....I have been over to Abu Dhabi for the Shakes and with a display team in 2009 with my Army Regiment ok spent 3 weeks there i then while i was there went to speak with my friend i know over there and i was in the Etihad Office's most of the afternoon ok it took me ages to get the copyrights from them but they stated it wouldn't be given out to anyone else...

I know one other Etihad Virtual vetihad.com now they said to me they had copyright until i emailed my friend in Abu Dhabi asking this he said no and they don't hold anything for Etihad regional either which i do so i know were i stand if you have a problem then don't comment

Who said they didn't have permission? :huh:

Did you even read my post? If you did then you wouldn't have asked that question. I didn't say that they didn't have permission nor do I care. You said if they make the website look similar they will get in trouble, but maybe they have permission to do so. :huh: