PHPvms within another CMS

t_bergman

I'm stuck and need some help from the gurus on this board. I am trying to insert phpvms content within another cms without relying on an iframe. I want to be able to use modules within phpvms but use the cms framework to build pages etc with another system. Right now my folder structure is

\root\ where the cms is and \root\phpvms\ where phpvms is installed.

I've got this code so far but I don't know if I am missing elements?

<?php

include('http://eportal.hphvirtual.com/dispatcher/core/codon.config.php');

MainController::Run('Frontpage', '_index', 'frontpage_main.tpl');

?>

Thanks,

Why not adapt phpVMS to include your other content? phpVMS is a CMS, why add another?

phpVMS is not a powerful CMS like others, the flexibility of the content is very limited as it was designed as a virtual airline management tool (which it excels at). I am wanting to build a module within the phpvms framework using its backend and then have the ability of a very robust cms.

phpVMS is not a powerful CMS like others, the flexibility of the content is very limited as it was designed as a virtual airline management tool (which it excels at). I am wanting to build a module within the phpvms framework using its backend and then have the ability of a very robust cms.

Then we must delve further into your needs to find out what your requirements really are. What is it you want to add that you don't feel phpVMS is flexible enough to support?

• Like 1