I have 2 questions

Omerr01

I do not want that PHP will continue to own more hours to the event ..

I mean, if I did that the event will be until 20:00 z then I want it to really be until

I put each time a pilot makes this book adds a few more that I did in Slot Interval love to know how I remove it ??

The intention is that if I did have Slot Limit: 61 so it will not be the 61 pilots also do book ..

I want to do after a certain time, for example after 31 days if the pilot did not fly then it will send him an email and tell him he RETIRE and if I really want it put him in this situation because at the moment I put it to the pilots so it's not really doing anything ...

I mean, if I manually someone so he can still fly to login I have not seen anything he can not do so this is I wanted to ask whether it can be done but really it does not allow him to fly or be active on the site. .

As if he can just login to the site then it will record that he can not connect because of its user currently retire before he would send an email or something like that ...

So thank you very much for helping!

I do not want that PHP will continue to own more hours to the event ..

I mean, if I did that the event will be until 20:00 z then I want it to really be until

I put each time a pilot makes this book adds a few more that I did in Slot Interval love to know how I remove it ??

The intention is that if I did have Slot Limit: 61 so it will not be the 61 pilots also do book ..

I want to do after a certain time, for example after 31 days if the pilot did not fly then it will send him an email and tell him he RETIRE and if I really want it put him in this situation because at the moment I put it to the pilots so it's not really doing anything ...

I mean, if I manually someone so he can still fly to login I have not seen anything he can not do so this is I wanted to ask whether it can be done but really it does not allow him to fly or be active on the site. .

As if he can just login to the site then it will record that he can not connect because of its user currently retire before he would send an email or something like that ...

So thank you very much for helping!

Can you explain what your talking about?

Clearly English is not his first language.

Not sure yours is either.

--

As for the OP:

1. Do you mean that you wish to prevent more than a certain number of bookings for an event?

2. From what I understand, you want to email the pilot that he is retired after 31 days. This is native to phpVMS, you can edit the number of days a pilot must be inactive to be retired in your core/local.config.php file.

• Like 1

Clearly English is not his first language.

Not sure yours is either.

--

As for the OP:

1. Do you mean that you wish to prevent more than a certain number of bookings for an event?

2. From what I understand, you want to email the pilot that he is retired after 31 days. This is native to phpVMS, you can edit the number of days a pilot must be inactive to be retired in your core/local.config.php file.

I didn't say his English was wrong I simply asked to clarify what module/addon etc. he is talking about. I live in San Framcisco, English is my first language! :P