Error Registering New Pilot

nuevalav

Hi, I have a problem. When a new pilot go to the register page, show this error.

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/a7845853/public_html//lib/skins/vairline/<h3>Registration</h3> <p>Welcome to the registration form for Nueva LAV. After you register, you will be notified by a staff member about your membership.</p> <form method="post" action="http://nuevalav.uphero.com/index.php/registration"> <dl> <dt>First Name: *</dt> <dd><input type="text" name="firstname" value="" /> </dd> <dt>Last Name: *</dt> <dd><input type="text" name="lastname" value="" /> </dd> <dt>Email Address: *</dt> <dd><input type="text" name="email" value="" /> </dd> <dt>Select Airline: *</dt> <dd> <select name="code" id="code"> <optio in /home/a7845853/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 96

Somebody can help, because I don't know how to solve.

Thank you very much

• Moderators

It has been reported that phpVMS does not work correctly with most free web hosting providers and especially 000webhost. You are getting this error because of the settings of your current server. I would suggest you to get in touch with 000webhost or order a new web hosting plan from another web hosting provider.

Thank you very much. And could you told someone free, because I am making proofs, and I tried in 3 different web hosting providers, which are 000webhost. hostinger and Byet Hostig, and all of them, report me problems.

in he last one when intall PHPVMS,ad lis al the SQL Data bae ok, in the ext page, show me this.

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Dashboard::$post as non static in /home/vol11_6/byethost9.com/b9_15518104/htdocs/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 67

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Dashboard::$get as non static in /home/vol11_6/byethost9.com/b9_15518104/htdocs/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 68

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Dashboard::$controller as non static in /home/vol11_6/byethost9.com/b9_15518104/htdocs/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 70

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Dashboard::$activeModule as non static in /home/vol11_6/byethost9.com/b9_15518104/htdocs/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 73

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Maintenance::$post as non static in /home/vol11_6/byethost9.com/b9_15518104/htdocs/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 67

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Maintenance::$get as non static in /home/vol11_6/byethost9.com/b9_15518104/htdocs/core/classes/CodonModule.class.php on line 68

and more........

Thank you very much again.

• Administrators

It is a php version conflict. phpVMS needs dome work to adapt to the newer versions of php. Search stict standards in the forum and you will come up with a bunch of threads with different fixes that have helped others. The one that seems to at least hide the errors for most is -> http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/21165-solved-lots-of-errors <- it is not a "fix" merely a way to hide the errors.