File manual pirep is blank

Topgun

When i go to pilot center and click on "File a pilot report", the page coming up is totally blank. I found the Core\pirep_new.tpl file and i assume that is the one that should show up. However the page is blank, and that is for all pilots.

Any ideas of what could be wrong?

Thanks for trying to help servetas, but it is not working. For some reason the "View flight schedule" are now blank too, so i can't bid on any. Look at the mini screenshot, highlighted yellow are blank pages and i do have schedules there. Added in the admin panel, and was showing up, but suddenly they don't. If i click on "view my flight bids" of course it will say i have no flight bids. Do you have any more suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

fl_ops_links.jpg

www.usavaf.com/vaf

Thanks for taking the time to try and help out :)

Servetas btw and i should have mentioned that earlier.. the website is under construction so currently no pilots can signup until launch. If you need to join pls let me know your sign on so i can go ahead and approve you :)

Any new pilots wanting to signup to Usa Virtual Air force (incase you are reading this) should sign up on the current website www.usavaf.com.

Thanks again!