[SOLVED] Schedule Search not working for 5.5x

jamyboy

• Administrators

Without knowing what is happening other than "it is not working fine", a link to the problem page, or something showing an error string it is hard to tell what the problem even is. (Read as: We need more information)

The first things I will ask is;

Did you update the template that has the javascript so it is compatible with the updated jQuery?

Do you get any error in firebug or in the error panel of Firefox?

What exactly is the problem? (The page will not display, the search never completes, the search never finds anything, the search finds everything without filtering, etc...)

actually i cant provide you a link as i am working on localhost wampserver, also i checked firebug there is no error showing?

Did you update the template that has the javascript so it is compatible with the updated jQuery?

No,i did not?

Do you get any error in firebug or in the error panel of Firefox?

Not getting any error?

please find the below screenshot:

2nip4lt.png

as you can see above the search boxes are not aligning properly when i click on find flights it open up new page for me instead of showing me results on the same page ?

i think so javascript is not functioning properly...... also tried checking with default phpvms skin also not working..

• Administrators

I have made changes to the files on GitHub to force the schedule form to work in almost any environment except bootstrap. Take a look here -> https://github.com/DavidJClark/phpvms_5.5.x/commit/bff6cd07674635a389c0336264664506644bf489 <- and make the same changes and see if it will work for you.