showing all the schedules without searching

jamyboy

Dear members i am using similot 5.5x version and on schedules page it shows all the schedules without even searching i wanted it to display the schedule only once searched for it can anyone please help.

i already tried simpilot frontschedule module it is not working it shows no route found.

thanks

Thank you for your response Mark :)

actually i created a search form for default schedule function what exactly i wanted is whenever pilots search for any schedule through that form it will fetch the data from database and how the result on result page but now default function behave differently and showing all the schedules below on schedule search form so if anyone can please help me to sort out this thing will be much appreciated i am not using simpilot frontschedule module as it is not compatible with 5.5x version of phpvms.

if you require more information please do ask.

Thank you

• 3 months later...

Thank you for your response Mark :)

actually i created a search form for default schedule function what exactly i wanted is whenever pilots search for any schedule through that form it will fetch the data from database and how the result on result page but now default function behave differently and showing all the schedules below on schedule search form so if anyone can please help me to sort out this thing will be much appreciated i am not using simpilot frontschedule module as it is not compatible with 5.5x version of phpvms.

if you require more information please do ask.

Thank you

Can I have your form please?