Schedule Search (Airline, Aircraft, Arrival, Departure)

simpilot

• Administrators

Module creates a schedule search form that includes the ability to choose the airline, aircraft type, arrival field, and departure field. You can choose one or all of the parameters to find what you are looking for in your schedule database.

To install

Download and unzip

Place the files in the proper paths as structured in the download

No new sql tables or anything needed.

Point your browser to mysite/index.php/FrontSchedules and start searching.

Enjoy!

Code hosted on Github - Link In Signature.

• Like 18

Hi simpilot,

thank you once again for a very nice add-on ;-).

I'd just like to know, if you can add the value daysofweek. Would be some kind of this, wouldn't it?

<select class="search" name="daysofweek">
                   <option value="">All days</option>
                   <?php
                       foreach ($daysofweek as $days)
                           {echo '<option value="'.$days->name.'">'.$days->name.'</option>';}
                   ?>
               </select>

But this doesn't work for me. Any possibility to get it work? I guess it's something in here "$days->name".

Regards

• Administrators

How are you calling it?

$this->show('template');

or

MainController::Run('FrontSchedules');

I think it sounds like you are calling it through the template function which would miss all the data coming out of the module call.

Guest N402KC

How are you calling it?

$this->show('template');

or

MainController::Run('FrontSchedules');

I think it sounds like you are calling it through the template function which would miss all the data coming out of the module call.

Ok i ran MainController::Run('FrontSchedules'); and i get this error

Warning: Missing argument 2 for MainController::Run(), called in /home/brian/public_html/lib/skins/patriot/footer.tpl on line 10 and defined in /home/brian/public_html/core/classes/MainController.class.php on line 337

seen at http://flypatriot.com/

Guest N402KC

<?php MainController::Run('FrontSchedules', 'index'); ?>

Can i pay you to code custom modules. Your a damn smart genius. Your like nabeel. you know everything to coding lol.

• Administrators

Can i pay you to code custom modules. Your a damn smart genius. Your like nabeel. you know everything to coding lol.

Just a hobby, but i always am taking requests for new modules. No gaurentees, but the ones that make sense to me usually get done. B)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you for this great addon but i have faulty on my site, i don have no aircrafts, and it doesnt find me no flights at all...thanks for helping.-..

regards

P.S.

; i got it whats the problem, in your codes there are aircrafts, and in my which is old is equioment ;) so any chance to help me solve and get this right? thanky...

• Administrators

Thank you for this great addon but i have faulty on my site, i don have no aircrafts, and it doesnt find me no flights at all...thanks for helping.-..

regards

P.S.

; i got it whats the problem, in your codes there are aircrafts, and in my which is old is equioment ;) so any chance to help me solve and get this right? thanky...

um... I am not sure what you mean, but if you have no aircraft in the system you can not set up any schedules, and with no schedules, there is nothing to search.

Dave i think he is saying that your search parameters in your module for aircraft are $aircrafts wheras in his i think its the dataclass its defined as $equipment.

I have the same issue (on the obsessblue skins) I think i posted this problem previously.

yes here. i posted the two different templates for comparison.

Link

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stormchaser

Apologize for sounding newbie, but having a little trouble getting it to pull the data. Was able to get the tpl working though. Changed the link on profile_main.tpl for it to link from "View schedules". It works but no data. Am able to pull down airlines and airports in selection. But even if I leave all selections "All" always get no routes found. First week setting up site. Bought "PHP Mysql for dummies" but still a little lost.

Thios is not working for me...it shows airline, and doesnt show aircrafts, and shows airports but wwhen choose 2 airports doesnt show flights...

I have old phpvms script, not updated, is there any change in code names for aircrfats like equiplment or something or such things,....anyone can help? Im tzired to search flight on old form...pls

Thank you

Guest Stormchaser

I was looking at it closely. I think there is an error in airport_search.tpl. Got foreach($aircrafts... when in database its aircraft name of table. Dont know if this is the prob. Tried going back and changing it to match up with all three files but still not working. Really need this addon since setting up VA for multiple airlines.

Guest Stormchaser

FIXED my problem why not showing routes for all u guys having trb. Need to go into FrontSchedulesData.class under /core/common and change or delete all "phpvms_" to match ur table name in mysql. I had no "phpvms_" prefix in my DB, so deleting that prefix did the trick. MAN IM HAPPY. Really need this addon for my VA. Hope this help for all u guys having trb.