Thank You Nabeel!

in2tech

For phpVMS in general and getting the site back online. I hadn't been online in a few days and when I saw the error when trying to access the pphpvms.net site and the forums, I immediately was worried that it might not come back at all for some reason. I would just like to know as a community how we should or can help with phpVMS being around for a long time and the site too?

I know some people come and go (with flight simulation in general) as thing's change in life, me being one of them, but like the fact that I have FSX or X-Plane ready to reload at any time, and enjoy very much phpVMS and would like to see it around for a very long time.

If I knew anything worth while about coding in php I would love to help keep it relevant (like some members here do) for years to come. Unfortunately, I do not at this time. But hey I didn't know anything about HTML and CSS until phpVMS got me interested.

I am just saying if I needed to help with manuals, or anything I am capable of to help keep phpVMS going I would be more than happy too. If it is allowed or possible for this community to get together to either update the software more (I know members already do this) , or update it with new features and such? I know you have a new Terms Of Service, and am assuming that this could be done, but was just checking.

Thanks again Nabeel and all the coding members, moderators, community, etc.... that keep phpVMS going.

• Like 3